Was This Girl Into Me And Wanted Me To Look?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by dalvien111, Jul 14, 2017.

1. dalvien111

dalvien111 Members

So I was at some golf range recently, and there was a girl with a decent ass and her 2 friends there, and they were a bit further down from me. Anyway, her friends started saying to her that I was checking her out, so she got up on her own and bent over slowly a few times. Did she want me looking? Can provide more info if necessary.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

pretty sure that will be necessary if you want any sort of informed opinions.

3. If she had known you were going to ask this question here...no, probably not.

As it is, probably yes, but more info is needed. I mean, did she just turn her back towards you, bend over, stand up straight, bend over, stand up straight, bend over, and stand up straight again. I don't understand.

4. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Were you with someone? I think whomever you were with can answer this question better than we can, because we weren't there to observe.

But, this story does remind me of a story of my own, in which I bent down and someone checked out my ass. And then that person, their girlfriend, and my ex boyfriend... who happened to be the the brother of the girlfriend... all thought I was basically "bentin' and poppin', You know, bend and pop, bend and pop. You know? But, in reality... I wasn't doing that. I don't even remember bending down. But, I probably was bending down to tie my shoes or because my back hurt... or because I was looking at the floor.

We, women do bend down... not just to get the attention of men. Just saying.

5. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, of course she wanted you to look especially since she bent over slowly twice. She was flirting and having fun with you. Awesome!

6. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

She could have just been goofing off in front of her friends, I bet they had a good laugh afterwards.

1 person likes this.
  7. Dizzydrifter

Dizzydrifter Members

She likely captured the chance to get feel good attention without having to put out much effort.