Is Squirting Hot?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Draoicht, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I love your name. And this squirting thing, a lot of banter as to what it is. Pee or other or a little of both. Question what is your honest opinion of what it is? Is it ever yellowish. Does cuming empty your bladder? I have experienced this and it was a turn on the first time but then it was rubber sheets time every time.

2. Cmdr76

Cmdr76 Members

Squirting is super hot. It is my goal to improve my skills to get my wife to squirt. Practice makes perfect

3. Just for fun

If you are successful you will enjoy the first time then the work begins.

Cmdr76 likes this.
  4. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

it's absolutely amazing. such a huge turn-on. feeling her hot juices covering my cock, balls, face, and pretty much the rest of my body lol. And yes, there's always work and showers afterwards.

5. HippyForce1

HippyForce1 Members

LOL

6. HippyForce1

HippyForce1 Members

I find it sexy I just don't know how I would feel drinking it but hey, she gives me blow jobs and swallows I should be more than happy to drink her squirt.

Straight Up and BoyToy69 like this.
  7. Harley2359

Harley2359 New here from New England

It is hot. As a male there is no or little smell.
    Of all the women I gave been with only a few squirt. Most say they have never squirted but have cum very intensely.

BoyToy69 and Straight Up like this.
  8. Curiousguy96

Curiousguy96 Members

I'm surprised so many people don't find it hot. I definitely do. My girlfriend never used to squirt and was apprehensive to at first. Now she can squirt a bit when she uses a certain toy and she says the orgasms are so much more intense. Just waiting for her to squirt on me now so I can clean it up

BoyToy69 and Straight Up like this.
  9. Harley2359

Harley2359 New here from New England

I know a lot of people who don't think women squirt but just have weak bladders. I have been with my ex gf when she squirted and it differently not piss.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  10. Just for fun

Fun the first time but when you awaken at 3 am in the spoon position with a stiffy and send it home, you cannot role over and go back to sleep. You must change the sheets or the next day buy a new mattress after sleeping on a cold wet bed.

Straight Up likes this.
  11. Straight Up

Straight Up Members

Been there done that

12. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

My bi girlfriend does when she is really turned one & just on the point of orgasming. Absolutely amazing.

13. Jordanfive

Jordanfive Banned

I thinks it hot even though it’s something that I have no control over when I squirt and my by loves it he even found a method that gives him the ability to make me squirt on demand

6Sailor9, bry75, Straight Up and 2 others like this.
  14. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

sure wouldn’t mind have a female that can do that!

Straight Up, joker69 and Jordanfive like this.
  15. Renn

Renn Senior Member

spraying, gushing or squirting..... whatever name you prefer is sexy as hell. I’ll be your huckleberry lol.

Straight Up and joker69 like this.
  16. Curiouscouple2469

Curiouscouple2469 Members

I have only bothered to read the first page of replies and I do realize this was posted some time ago - But let me assure you Draoicht, there are men out there who do actually have concern that our partners are experiencing the most they can from a sexual encounter and if they have the ability to get them to a state of comfort and arousal that causes them to squirt then I am 100% on board and let 'er rip. There is nothing that excites me more than knowing by partner has achieved this release and level of pleasure. For men to say "no that's messy and gross" but expect that they are not considered finished until they have that very same experience just shows how naive and primitive our views remain when it comes to the females ability to have equal needs, stimulation and pleasures.

I have had more than a few lovers in my many days and those lucky few that have been able to reach this level of release with me have only been in awe of the experience and I find it to be the ultimate turn on (and compliment) that I was the one that was able to share that with them.

It has unfortunately taken me probably close to 30 years to figure out how to take someone to that level while reassuring them that it is more than ok to have that experience WITHOUT GUILT OR SHAME that it boggles my mind when I read those who say "oh yuk gross - don't get that on me, but wait, let me cum in your face before you clean up here" WTF? You really don't understand the damage that you do by telling someone that is not acceptable in your books and they are gross.
    What if your girlfriend/wife /partner, that you have chosen to have the most intimate relationship with said to you - "I love to give you a raging hard-on, but get off me until it goes away again because its too messy when that wet shit comes out! What if you're peeing"? How long would you last without release?

My current partner is one of those lucky enough to experience female orgasms regularly and I could not imagine being so selfish to say no that level of pleasure is reserved for me the male species only. Good Lord men, open your minds. If you are not convinced, close your eyes and imagine if you could cum repeatedly , more intensely, with more volume and cover your partner in warm cum by the cup full.... you would be jerking off like a 14 year old all over again.
    Now imagine your sex life being a pleasurable release for both partners. Maybe you will get it more often..., Put a towel down and enjoy the ride,
    It's a wonderful thing when it's good for you both.

Ok that's my Rant - wow, what a release, I think I may have peed a bit - I feel great. I need a smoke... (Nope; quit that years ago)

BoyToy69 likes this.
  17. starfield03

starfield03 Members

I'm a guy and I've been with girls that squirt. It doesn't bother me at all. I usually associate it with her getting a lot of pleasure so I think that's probably good.
    As far as the mess all you have to do is lay down the towel.

Straight Up and bry75 like this.
  18. board at home

board at home Member

Would Love to be on the receiving end of with my face buried there!!!!!!!

Cprailone, Funson57, RBecca and 2 others like this.
  19. Drager1

Drager1 Members

Definitely hot

Funson57 and joker69 like this.
  20. board at home

board at home Member

Wish i could experience that!!!!

21. Just for fun

Only the first time all others is mop up the mess. I no like

joker69 likes this.