Is Squirting Hot?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Draoicht, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Draoicht

Draoicht Members

I'm a squirter and was always happy about this, as it is the most intense orgasm I can have.

But recently I've noticed the 'controversy' around squirting, the 'study' (I studied how to preform studies in uni and this study is not to be taken seriously: very small number of participants- not representative- and had nothing to back up its claims). The study in question claims squirting is actually piss, but considering there's no odour or need to wee its just ridiculous. The study said the fluid is similar to urine, but urine is 91-96% water, so this could be said of saliva or male ejaculation, or any liquid really. Feels like an attempt to make female pleasure seem negative.

What really upset me was the amount of comments on the study from men and women expressing their disgust at squirting. My ex was really into squirting, and he was my only sexual partner so I never knew there was negativity about it... but now I'm self conscious of squirting and it puts me off being with anyone. Even when masturbating I'm holding back having my most pleasurable orgasm as in my mind I'm worried about the negativity attached to it, which is a shame.

Is there anyone out there who is into squirting and finds it attractive? And to those who've never been with someone who squirts, do you have a negative view on it?

Cprailone, SUA808 and Motion Lotion like this.
  2. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I'm a squirter too and I wouldn't say there is no scent, mine has a slight scent. I know it's not pee because I have tried to pee with a cock in my pussy and I can't. Also, a person has to relax to be able to pee, so, when your fucking really hard and you squirt, I wouldn't call that being relaxed lol.
    On top of that, after I squirt, I feel exhausted and I don't feel that way after I pee.
    The first guy I ever squirted with was weirded out by it, actually we both were because we didn't know what had happened.
    The only thing that I hate about squirting is that we have to prep the bed for a flood or else we have to change all the bedding afterwards.

3. I just don't like the term "squirting." I would prefer "spraying." Like a hot cat in heat. Things that squirt...blob Chet from Weird Science. Tomatoes. Not my thing.

4. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

A long, long, long, time ago, my wife had a huge orgasm, and, I got completely soaked. She was mortified because she thought she had peed on me. She has refused to let me tickle her g-spot ever since.

I have tried to convince her otherwise, for a very long time, that she had squirted and that it wasn't pee.

Unfortunately, we aren't sexually active much at all anymore!

Cprailone likes this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm not into it. I find it trashy and not respectable.
    Just go to the toilet before sex, you don't have to piss everywhere.

1 person likes this.
  6. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

seems messy

7. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Lol its not piss. I had two exs that squirted. Was almost like a huge wave of wetness flooded out

8. John1234567

John1234567 Members

One of my exs came so hard everytime she almost bent my dick in half and often i got pushed out during her orgasm. One time i ate her to 30 something orgasms. Pretty messy but really intense. Love the fact there was a very noticable reaction to things i did right. Clean up was a pain and she shared a room with her sister so the smell was unavoidable

9. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

From my experiences, guys have found it not sexy. So, to me it's not sexy.

If I could I would definitely make myself stop. I've found tricks, such as masturbating beforehand. Like if I knew I was going to have sex I would masturbate the shit out of myself, so that I don't really have anything left when I do have sex, if that makes sense. It doesn't always work, because sometimes the sex is so good that I have more leftover, but it works sometimes. I also just warn the guy beforehand. Peeing beforehand doesn't help. So, whatever on that.

And just avoiding sex in general is the major trick. Squiring is one of the reasons why I don't have a lot of sex. I don't want to because it's too much of a hassle, having a guy think it's pee, having the guy not want to go down on you, having the guy feel disgusted or think it's disgusting, feeling self conscious that it might be pee... because honestly no one knows what squirting is, having to wet the bed and lay on that shit for an extended amount of time, having to wet the bed and having to get up to clean it immediately afterwards instead of just laying on the bed, forget outdoor sex because you will have whatever that liquid is all streaming down your leg, and just... no.

Avoiding sex is really not that bad. At least not for me. Because I don't have a huge desire to have sex. And sex isn't that important to me. But, I can understand how that is a radical way of trying to stop squirting.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I always call it piss because it pisses people off lol.

I don't squirt I don't want to I just personally don't find it appealing.

11. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Also, I'm not a squirter. I'm a person that squirts. Do not call me that, or I will IN MY MIND cut your throat.

1 person likes this.
  12. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Lucky you. I wish I could just be really wet. Sex would be a lot easier. Granted, I probably still wouldn't have a lot. But, still.

13. John1234567

John1234567 Members

My second gf that squirted i learned to just do it on a thick layer of towels. I had fun making her explode from foreplay and loved feeling everything happen during sex. She ended up being more into girls so that must be a fun thing to tell your gf before hand

Funson57 likes this.
  14. Have you guys heard about that new strain of antibiotic resistant gonorrhea that's going around?

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Do squirters have to squirt?

Like when I see it in flicks the contractions of the stomach tells the story. They seem to be pushing it out, like how I pee, which is why I say it's pee lol. I don't know. It just seems forced to me so it seems unnatural in my eyes.

16. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I actually felt her cervix push out at my cock

Funson57 likes this.
  17. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

I do agree that squirting does really let your partner know that they're doing something right. But, other than that... squirting isn't really beneficial. It's not beneficial because of all the things I said above. Including the fact that it's not something that is needed to reproduce, unlike male ejaculation, it's not something that needs to be done to reach a female orgasm, unlike male ejaculation, and there is no proof that squirting means that the female is having a more intense orgasm. Granted, it doesn't mean that they're not having a more intense orgasm either. Some women who have "learned" to squirt, state that is is more intense. And of course, there are stories of women having that one intense orgasm that included squirting. So, who knows? We don't even know if it's fucking piss.

However, I do think that some people are using squirting as a means to put down women. I bet the reason why there is such a dilemma with squirting and we STILL don't know what it really is... is because it has to do with FEMALE SEXUALITY, it has to do with women.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

So if her cervix is pushing then it seems forced to me?

19. John1234567

John1234567 Members

But she wasnt pushing and losing that much liquid leaves them exhausted plus its so intense it often gave them head aches and body aches from flexing so many muscles

20. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Not that I'm trying to defend anything, because I don't find it sexy either. I don't know if it's pee. But, I'm not saying that it's not pee either.

Anyways...

... when I'm having sex or masturnating... I don't feel any forcing muscles or body parts. It just goes. I don't know. I have forced my muscles and body parts to not squirt, though.

I don't even know why I'm trying, lol. Most people think like you. There is no evidence that proves anything. So, why bother? The only good thing about this whole shit of a thing is that most women don't squirt, so most women (and men) don't have to deal with this. So, it's not really a problem.