Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Mokah, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Mokah

Mokah Members

Hi! For the sake of comfort and nicknames I'm Mokah. I'm from the states but I'm currently living in England. I'm vegan and I study philosophy, biology and psychology currently. I'm fascinated on the opening of the mind and the biology and psychology behind it and I love taking about any and all things philosophical. Music is very important in my life too.

I feel blessed to be part of a family that since even before sixties has consisted of members being hippies. My mother, grandmother and cousins being not only beautiful humans but inspiring too.

I'm on here for the sake of conversations and meeting friends. If anyone knows any hangouts or festivals in the states or even in europe that are of the 'hippy' category I'd love to know!

1 person likes this.
  2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Hi Mokah and welcome to hip..

3. John1234567

John1234567 Members

What is considered hippy now?

4. Mokah

Mokah Members

To be honest hopefully it's still considered similar to the famous 60s hippy movement but just in the modern environment?

5. hillbillyhippiechick

hillbillyhippiechick Member

Hey Mokah, It's really nice to meet you. Read your profile and so cool you are studying philosophy and enjoy discussions about that. I'm totally down for talking philosophy or spirituality, so feel free to hit me back with a PM if you'd like to do that? I'd love to talk with you and exchange some thoughts and ideas. :)

6. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

Greetings Mokah...New England native stopping by the say hello! Enjoy the forums! :)

7. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

Hi - hope you're enjoying your time here in the UK.

Not much of a festival goer myself these days, but this used to be a kind of hippyish event - still is to some degree from what I've heard.

http://www.greengathering.org.uk

8. StallionKing

StallionKing Members

Hello Mokah, I am happy that you really enjoy what you are doing right now, Sorry but I can't help you with the stuff of good hang out place in England. Maybe someone here might be able to share the good time they have.

9. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

"Hail and Welcome" from an Olde hippy guy - Philosophy, the opening up of the mind and expansion of creative and imaginative thinking = brings a warm glow = "The Beat goes on" = :)