That's Not A Chat.....this Is A Chat.

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by GLENGLEN, Jul 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deleted

deleted Visitor

somebody

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

4. morrow

morrow Visitor

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

make america chat again

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

you might want some THC with the CBD .. if its low enough doubt it would even effect ya..

CBD high dose alone for me, its ok .. it does in a way feel like an ibuprofen overdose, very droggy, sluggy eyes, but the pain relief is remarkable . .I dont think id be able to work out the way Ive been doing without it.. there is a slight head ache feeling.. but mind you, I smoke tobacco much too.. Id believe its more from that.

arthritis relief is so good that Im kinda lost without the pains in my hands.. just feel mushy and may take sometimes getting used to that. Overdosing on it, is just an experiment with myself. Id some free stuff from hempful farms so I just blasted off with it to see what becomes. Neck tension is less, and with the other therapy Ive been getting, idk. seems like Im pushing it, but it feels good.. need to watch my drinkings tho..

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Move it, you turds! You'll get no sympathy from me! You want sympathy, look in the dictionary between shit and syphilis! You there! Tell Marlee Matlin's son to get across that rope before I hang him with it!

2 people like this.
  8. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

practicing to be a mod on the racing site?

1 person likes this.
  9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

sympathy for the chat

or chatter?

mamas don't let your babies grow up to be chatters

mama dont let your chatters grow up to be stoners///[or reversed]

a hard chats a gonna fall

1 person likes this.
  10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

a day in the chat

11. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Years Ago I Said Here That Irm Woman Was A Nasty Piece Of Work........But Did Anybody Listen

To Little Old Me...??...NO.....[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

12. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

tell ya what, haven't smoked/ate anything in weeks now and I sure do feel it.
    If I forget to take ibuprofen, I can barely walk after sitting for any length of time, my left knee is so jacked up, and my right elbow and now a couple fingers on my left hand feel as if they are locked in place and have to force them to bend and it isn't pleasant..:(

now that i got a new job, soon I can go back to using the medicine I know has been working. could prolly smoke again now, nothing was said about piss test, but don't want to risk anything until I am actually there and working, then my medical recommendation will cover any piss test. ;)
    A few hits, 800 mgs of ibuprofen and I'm good with almost no pain.
    didn't realize just how much the herb was helping control the pain and inflammation.

13. morrow

morrow Visitor

Chatting is good exercise for your chuckle muscle.. so I'm told.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Major Payne quote. :D

I hadn't seen that movie in like 15 years it brang back some good memories and I enjoyed a good laugh. :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  15. deleted

deleted Visitor

have u ever tried a high dose CBD NOx?.. I could hardly get to work this moring. and still slugish as I do more and drink a few middle weight beers..

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.