That's Not A Chat.....this Is A Chat.

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by GLENGLEN, Jul 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

hubby wants me to get a job working where he does. they are hiring, so thats a plus. they should be able to work around the family schedule. he could even switch departments to leave a space for me in the back.

but trumpers, and country music. im just not sure how long i might last. i sense a great many "well bless your heart"s in my future.

2 people like this.
  2. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

They drug test where I work. I can't get stoned even if I wanted to without risking getting fired.

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

how come?

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I was so pleased because the other day I saw a Colorado job listing that said "we drug test 420 after hours OK". It's really an intelligence test anyway. I can beat your little test unless you demand I pee right then and there which some on the job injuries do require.

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

because when you search it not much of anything good comes up in the search

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

vap pens that come together, some are universal some are not.. but the cartridge that comes with the pen itself.. plug in, let charge, if it has lights, green light vap, red light dead.. I stick with already filled vaps .. I dont like the messy filly my own shit.

1 person likes this.
  7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

what do you do?

i'm with orison...I have several and find the best reults are with the prefilled ecig oes or the prefilled disposable ones

8. fundoo

fundoo Members

And not sure what you meant by health. I understand "attaboi" has health stuff, but I was merely referring to the back and forth between you two in the beginning of the last thread and why it went faster. Was like 3 pages! Lol
    Yeah. Best keep it light...it just sucks when "some" start taking offense to the madness that goes on over here. I get it! Being "tough" is what gets us by...yeah. Right? How would you explain it? Did I just stick my foot in my mouth? Lol I dunno. I think you get me though.

9. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i dont see any prefilled ones available for people without cards...no one really answered my question about cbd laws in canada

i see one place that seems to have a dont ask dont tell policy about med cards and their kit is a refillable with different coils and tanks for different product im guessing (they seem to sell oil (honey type stuff im guessing again) and ejuice products that are a thc cbd mixed

im a dummy at this stuff and just trying to figure it out a bit

10. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I need a smoke.

11. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I work for a company that builds electrical panels. I'm in the test department.

1 person likes this.
  12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

What Did Your Workmates Say When You Shaved Your Head A Few Weeks Back...???... :)

Cheers Glen.

13. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

They laughed, lol. It took one guy 30 minutes before he realized who I was.

1 person likes this.
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Apparently there was a strike at work because I forgot to buy doughnuts for everyone. :D I emailed Tony and told him to tell everyone to wake up to themselves. :D

15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

my government place sells cbd drops ...they are not legal yet....you need a card

they have prefilled cbd pens at my store....I can check price for you

16. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

you can also buy the syringe with cbd oil in it and people put a few drops in their tea or coffee etc

you don't have to use a vape with concentrates...you can put drops anywhere including directly on or under your tongue

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well I don't you like you and you don't like me. We don't like each other it's plain to see. But I've got a pistol all you've got's a knife. You'd better move on if it ain't worth your life.

That girl on the barstool she ain't your kind. She was married to my cousin but tonight's she's mine. Go hit on them girls in your big city town, you better get goin' I ain't messing around.

We just don't mingle with you folks from the town, you laugh at us rednecks and you put us all down. You say you're from college but you don't seem to bright, 'cause you just brought a switchblade to a pistol fight.

Old Joe says to take it to the parking lot. He's been a little nervous since the jukebox was shot. I'll put up my pistol if you'll put up your knife and I'll keep my woman and you'll keep your life.

What are you doin' 'round here? We don't like your kind boy do I make myself clear? Go and take your earring back where you belong, we don't like your kind so you'd better move on.

18. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i found a place that doesnt seem to care about cards

i dont see anything with just cbd ..its all has cbd and thc ...which i guess makes it gravy

unless im just not reading it right..i suppose its not high grade stuff but im ok with that

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

one I get from the girl at the tobacco store. its not like the alice in wonderland. < which 2/4good hits and your dysfunctional .. the others more comfortable using .. but they are from decent strains too. still waiting on my refills.

20. fundoo

fundoo Members

did I say something wrong, or was I just overlooked before?? (i hope it's only my stupid anxiety.) Peace! -Fun(do)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.