Effects Of Sex

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by John1234567, Jul 8, 2017.

1. John1234567

John1234567 Members

So my wife denies me sex now saying she wakes up and can't sleep after we have sex. She rather not have sex and sleep. Anyone else heard of this?

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i wake up and can't sleep after drinking. do you only have sex when drunk?

i can't fall asleep right after fucking, but once i'm out i'm out.

3. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

What does she say about a noon-er?
    If sex wakes her up, then morning sounds like a very good time of day.

4. John1234567

John1234567 Members

We have different work schedules so if i catch her when she comes home then i get action if she wants to do her social media stuff for a while but if she wants sleep then i get to turn blue

5. morrow

morrow Visitor

When is your no no time?

6. John1234567

John1234567 Members

She gets off work usually around midnight and we got kids so there are many factors to her energy level and willingness to have sex

7. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

nail her before she goes to work

8. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

:p:p:p

1 person likes this.
  9. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I am at work when she leaves to drop off the kids and go to work herself so i only see her when she comes home and some times on weekends and holidays

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

equally true...

actually, legitimate sex is even worse, since it usually puts me either in a strange place or with a strange person, or both. neither of which is good for immediate sleep. but yeah, beating off totally wakes me up too. i really don't believe the people that say it puts them to sleep. how would vigorous physical activity make one immediately sleepy?

11. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Offer to stay up with her, rub her feet after making her a drink. Make the "being awake after sex" part of the overall love-making experience.

1 person likes this.
  12. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Good plan but thekids wake up early. Last night she self inflicted a night of no sleep playing with her social media amd said i should have got her....

13. Kerri

Kerri Members

I think this is the best you can do. I would suspect any strategy not centered on her that's patient and understanding won't work.

For myself I can't fall asleep immediately after but in fairly short time I can

1 person likes this.
  14. John1234567

John1234567 Members

So interesting. Think most guys are like me that once that energy is released, your while body is relaxed

15. Banned Drama Queen

Banned Drama Queen Idiot

Is there anything she likes that could contribute to the intimacy like running a bath or just starting to rub her neck and shoulders... then turn it into a longer massage with some lotion or something... it might help her feel relaxed going in and I'm sure she would appreciate the extra effort... I know what you mean about falling asleeep because I'm usually overly relaxed afterwards myself... maybe putting in a little extra before and after stuff will help the intimacy in the relationship...

16. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Ya if I have sex then I'm wide awake after, but then I just read for 10 mins and it makes me fall asleep.

17. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I guess we were lucky. In our younger day, we both slept better after sex. And really younger days if we woke up, we did it again. And neither of us minded being woke up. Those were the days!