New Couple Here

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Hornycouplehmu, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Hornycouplehmu

Hornycouplehmu Members

Hi there! We are a couple who is interested in talking, and trading pictures with other couples. We are both 23 years old, the wife is dirty blond, 5'10", and a great body! Husband is is 6'3", brown hair and also fit. We are both athletic and in good shape. Email us so we can talk and share pictures!
    SNIP!
    MOD NOTE: don't put your personal email. Contribute, get PM status.

2. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Interesting

1 person likes this.
  3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i still haven't figured out why half the alleged couple profiles are yelled at and banned for breaking the one person per profile policy and the other half are allowed and encouraged to post as couples forever and ever.

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

There are some restrictions. They are encouraged to be two people. If they don't, they have to,operate as it they were one, so member A cannot answer/reply to Member B in the same thread.

That said, thismprofile is only seeking off-board contact, and that's frowned upon.
    This is a community.

5. Hornycouplehmu

Hornycouplehmu Members

Sorry about that! Please, PM if you want to talk but we are more than willing to communicate if the board