• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#71 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman

• PipPipPip
  • 4,719 posts
  • LocationInvading your Safe Space

Posted July 15 2017 - 11:04 PM

Well humiliation is all a matter of opinion. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. I don't think you believe you are embarrassed here but in my mind you are.  The things you have said and failed to say are enough to give me reason to quote Twain.

Clearly you can and do have the know-how of finding a source that would prove that the EU is not providing free shelter and housing over their current homeless population. Clearly you can prove they are not confiscating homes and property from citizens to make way for migrants. If you're smarter than me, you can prove that I'm wrong about Trudeau protecting muslims from "hate speech" in his country?

Where else am I an idiot? I say Conservatism is becoming the new counter culture and I still stand by it. Liberalism can't be both the mainstream and the counterculture.

2wm1kxh.jpg

#72 unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin

The Archaic Revival

• PipPipPip
  • 7,320 posts
  • LocationYarmouth Road

Posted July 15 2017 - 11:10 PM

I'm not a liberal. But again what you say is so ridiculous I don't know where to begin. Property is being seized in Europe? Well the people from there would be a better source than me.

So let's ask them what is going on in your town?

You are living in a fantasy world. A world that justifies Trump because he will save you from your imaginary boogy man. Islam is being protected and endorsed by everyone. It's simply not true. You have never been to Europe you only understand what he tells you. Part of that is believing you are the "counter culture". Generly that means those not in power. With the electoral college you would appear to be.

Edited by unfocusedanakin, July 15 2017 - 11:21 PM.

#73 MeAgain

MeAgain

Dazed and Confused

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,964 posts
  • LocationBlueberry Hill

Posted July 16 2017 - 07:59 AM

I'm assuming these last posts are not personal attacks and are about the ideas and opinions expressed by the posters and not actually about their character.

Please refrain from calling each other names, you are perfectly free to point out how stupid someone's IDEAS are, but not their personal character. 

...and I thank you.

"Oh, how sweet it is to hear one's own convictions from another's lips"

~ Goethe

#74 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman

• PipPipPip
  • 4,719 posts

Posted July 16 2017 - 08:13 AM

I'm not a liberal. But again what you say is so ridiculous I don't know where to begin. Property is being seized in Europe? Well the people from there would be a better source than me.

https://www.gateston...igrants-housing

https://www.jihadwat...muslim-migrants

You are living in a fantasy world. A world that justifies Trump because he will save you from your imaginary boogy man. Islam is being protected and endorsed by everyone. It's simply not true. 

Then explain Canada's anti-blasphemy laws and Sweden's no-go zones?

. You have never been to Europe you only understand what he tells you

I lived in Prague for 4 months. 

I do think that Czech Republic, Poland, and Hungary are doing the right think by not letting the EU push them around with forcing the third world to occupy their countries though. 

Part of that is believing you are the "counter culture". Generly that means those not in power. With the electoral college you would appear to be.

The left already monopolizes the entertainment industry, academia, the arts, and televised news media. They've waged war with the gaming industry and lost (thankfully)

2wm1kxh.jpg

#75 unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin

The Archaic Revival

• PipPipPip
  • 7,320 posts
  • LocationYarmouth Road

Posted July 16 2017 - 11:41 AM

https://www.gateston...igrants-housing

https://www.jihadwat...muslim-migrants

Then explain Canada's anti-blasphemy laws and Sweden's no-go zones?

I lived in Prague for 4 months. 

I do think that Czech Republic, Poland, and Hungary are doing the right think by not letting the EU push them around with forcing the third world to occupy their countries though. 

The left already monopolizes the entertainment industry, academia, the arts, and televised news media. They've waged war with the gaming industry and lost (thankfully)

Ok, I see that you just need to be angry. I hope I was a useful punching bag. I feel like this is two different conversations. Not to be rude but you need to crack some books and smarten up before we can have a real discussion. You are not in reality you are in the pocket of the cult of celebrity.

Edited by unfocusedanakin, July 16 2017 - 11:42 AM.

#76 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman

• PipPipPip
  • 4,719 posts

Posted July 16 2017 - 05:00 PM

Ok, I see that you just need to be angry. I hope I was a useful punching bag. I feel like this is two different conversations. Not to be rude but you need to crack some books and smarten up before we can have a real discussion. You are not in reality you are in the pocket of the cult of celebrity.

I present sources and facts. 

You result to personal attacks........and framing generalizations. Yet somehow I'm the angry one?

Sure, makes perfect sense to me. 

2wm1kxh.jpg

Click to shop at Sensi Seed Company