Trump And The Nazis Are Winning, Soon It Really "did Not Happen"

Discussion in 'History' started by unfocusedanakin, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

By no means. First of all, I included in my post several other sources than those. Secondly, body count is not the point. The quality of life, the stability of the political system in my country, and the survival of democracy are.

I mentioned Mao because, to the best of my knowledge, he holds the world's record in body count. I wouldn't think of discrediting foreigners just because they live far away and have their own problems, unless they voice opinions about political developments in my country or region on the basis of lack of a body count in the millions.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Err that's incorrect, Mally has said lots of good things he even says or at one point had Moslem friends. You're full of hate, you. Just as bad as the man you spend your life fighting. Just as bad if not worse.

And don't call me, he.

3. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

simple question just wanted to know where your coming from ! not Defending anyone
    I have Many Friends That are Muslim And I tell them Their religion Is Shit ( but I dont have one Myself )

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

That's the problem with these people, they're actually foolish enough to believe, and then are that arrogant, that they end up forcing their beliefs upon someone else under the guise of their doing the right thing. Too thick to understand that's not how people work, too thick to navigate this free will all humans have ingrown in them and too pig headed to make peace with the notion that somebody might feel different to them about certain subjects. We all have to conform to their standard or else, oh you're just a racist. Laugh my ass off.

5. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Yes, I know you included other sources. I didn't ask about them, though.

Your first paragraph mentions that body count is not the point, but your second paragraph goes on to mention how Mao holds the "World's record" for body count. (Could have at least added Guinness before world's record to make it somewhat humorous).

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

And don't dare come in here trying to tell me who I am, I know who I am. Do you know who you are? Because you need to take a good look at yourself in the mirror you hate monger.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The only people resemble Nazis are the anti Trump supporters because they're so blinded by their hate for Trump that they spend so much effort on hate filled speeches against other people from different backgrounds and opinions that they don't even realise what they've become is just as bad as what they're trying to argue against.

Hate mongers. Mongers! Hate mongers!

8. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

I think you mentioned the 1 million figure, I thought to indicate that the absence of a body count had relevance to something. If that wasn't your point, what was it? Then you went on to state, in a passage that sounded somewhat patronizing,
    "People over here usually respond with a polite smile, a nod of appreciation for at least being aware that something went on, and then kindly let you know that such "first world problems" (disinformation in the news over in the US... as if they are unaware of it happening in their own country) has little to do with their daily lives and that they are too busy trying to make due with what is available to spend time conjuring up comparisons involving trailer parks and the like." What does that mean? People over where? And were you not suggesting that therefore concern over racist and "religionist" propaganda campaigns are trivial? My concern is that if we're too complacent about such things we might end up with a political system like China's, which our President seems to admire--especially the part about president for life.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    stormountainman likes this.
  9. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

Part of the reason Trudeau put a ban on Islamic hate speech is because there's a risk of violence like the Charlie Hebdo incident. I was watching the movie Infinity War a few weeks ago and was surprised when they made fun of Jesus. Just think if they had done that with Islam. There might have actually been a violent response.

10. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

sure thing

11. stormountainman

Feeling superior?

12. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Interesting take. You seem positive the Christians would not be inclined toward violence. But less so with Islamists.

13. stormountainman

Very interesting. I 'm sure Okie picked up on that one too.

14. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Yes it just the new world they seek. Find a nation that puts Christians and their believers in the corner. Make it acceptable to demean them. Insure Islam gets treated as a more respected religion. Their new perfect world. Lets see how that works out.

And I'm neither Muslim or Christian.

15. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

It's a more difficult place for Christians to be violent than it is Muslims in this country. One would be a hate crime. The other would be lessen if any penalty because its a cultural difference in beliefs. We shouldn't deport Abdula, he grew up in a culture where it was OK to demean women and treat them like property. (just one example)

GeorgeJetStoned likes this.
  16. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

Christians haven't responded violently to the movie as far as I know. I found a few blogs that talked about it. I'm am contemplating boycotting future Marvel movies though.

17. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

I'm inclined to agree. The last thing I want in an action fantasy movie is a moment of somber reflection about somebody who isn't happy. I mean really, I don't need this. I need to see more lasers, explosions and breasts. I don't want a fucking PSA buried in the action.

For the record, I have a small poster on the wall of Christ break dancing in the Vatican before the cardinals and vicars.

[​IMG]

God invented humor after all!

Monkey Boy likes this.
  18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No I don't feel superior. I just believe with all my character flaws, my heart is in the right place and I know what you're doing is wrong and hypocritical to the arguments you stand against. You won't see it because you're better than me, but your fabricated lies against me, your persecution of differing political people and all this propaganda you tell is one huge characteristic of a Nazi.

And you can't even see it. :tearsofjoy:

19. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Do you have examples of this happening?

20. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Both you and stormountainman are good examples of that. Especially in political and societal discussions.
    Want to defend or rally against: loses constructive approach and basically ends in anti-something rant.