A Great Meme War Is Upon Us

Discussion in 'Politics' started by psymon*, Jul 6, 2017.

1. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

Ladies, Gentelmen, my fellow Kekistanis and Normies alike.

The time has come to stand up for ourselves and our freedom of speech online.

As you all know, CNN is feeling very pissy over Trump tweeting a .gif animation of an old WWE clip of him beating down a man with the CNN logo photoshopped as his head.

CNN has tracked down and threatened to dox a teenage boy for creating a meme CNN has waged war on our internet freedoms!

Whether or not you like or hate the Donald, the fact of the matter is if a team of yellow bellied journalists found something you posted online, your life may be in danger.

Fact: one of the main CNN journalists who was behind the doxing was Andrew Kaczynski. Who happens to have a history of doxing people online including Justine Sacco and Sunil Tripathy (who committed suicide because of being falsely accused of being the Boston bomber). Lets face it, all of us have said edgy things online that were not intended to be in mean spirit, or did it as a bad joke. Can you imagine being doxed and having your life ruined like Sacco and Tripathy?

We must unite! You might not like Trump supporters, you might not like never-Trumpers. You don't have to. But we are fighting a common enemy. Think of it like the USA & UK allying with the Soviet Union in WWII. We must unite all sites with viewer traffic together on this, as this is an attack on internet life as a whole! In order to win this, we must set our differences aside and unite against a common enemy: CNN (counterfeit news network)

The battle plan: A full scale meme war!
    Everyone should be posting as many anti-CNN memes as possible and spread it to all normie sites. I have come here from the far reaches of the internet to spread the message on the Normie site of HipForums, to bring you all this message. Just be sure not to make these memes racist. Pepe the Frog would be a good one because CNN is triggered by him, and Pepe can make them look like bigger losers. Next we cut off the money! We need to find all of CNN's advertisers and implement a full scale boycott! The internet-wide boycott of the SOPA and PIPA bill of 2011 was successful, we can do it again against CNN! Also, we discredit every journalist working for CNN! By bringing a full scale shitstorm to CNN, we will set an example for other corporate media outlets. With enough people behind this, and your help, we can make CNN broke and send a message to other potential threats to our freedom of speech!

1 person likes this.
  2. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

You gotta be kidding. Is this the latest in Trump's war on the media? Whip up some hysteria, sit back and watch the fun? Trump and his minions are the biggest threat to free speech.

3. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Meh. Whatever. After what just happened, CNN can't possibly be stupid enough to do this.

4. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

Explain your reasoning.

5. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

CNN already demonstrated their moral compass. People like KFILE have doxed people into killing themselves. We know what these fuckers are capable of.

6. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

Our Kek who art in memetics

Hallowed by thy memes

Thy Freedom come

Thy will be done

In real life as it is on /pol/

Give us this day our daily dubs

And forgive us of our baiting

As we forgive those who bait against us

And lead us not into cuckoldry

But deliver us from shills

For thine is the memetic kingdom, and the shitposting, and the winning, for ever and ever.

Praise KEK

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

LOL

get a life already

8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Internet culture is weird

I had to Google this whole kekistani thing

So psymon is a 4Chan troll

Also went and perused 4Chan for a couple of minutes, my head hurts. When did that place become a neo Nazi site? Maybe it isnt ALL like that but the very first post in a random thread I chose had a picture of Nazis mid salute and the thread was about how the far right should take to the street or something, I dunno. I didnt read much of it - i've never frequented 4Chan but I thought it was just a place for internet nerds to kick it and practice their nerdy humor on each other, didnt realize it hosted such an extreme right group of people

CNN shouldnt have added the line about revealing the guy's identity, it was super unprofessional. I read a really good article published on CNN in 1999 today, it was great, it made me sad to think about such a loss of integrity and in depth journalism in the industry as a whole over the last 20 years. Not that I think all the Fox and Breitbart fans hating on CNN actually hate it for THAT reason, if they really cared about journalistic integrity they wouldnt read/watch Breitbart/Fox

But anyways, this wasnt an innocent 15 year old kid, he was a middle aged man who sat on the internet and made a bunch of racists posts, knowing he would never have the balls to say this shit in person to anyone. He's scared of his identity being revealed for a reason, because he lacks the conviction to stand behind the venom he spews online. We all know the type. Who would want to waste their time making memes in defense of that sad sack of shit?

2 people like this.
  9. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

memes are sooooo 2016

Get with the times.
    Nobody cares.

Is this what adults do these days?

10. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Adult is not the best way to describe the threadstarter ;)

2 people like this.
  11. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

That's Just Mean......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

When the troll gets trolled... It's not mean, only righteous :) and hopefully some good fun :p

13. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

You can't make CNN broke. They are on corporate welfare and live off your taxpayer dollars to ensure they survive every lawsuit and advertiser withdrawal that hits them. Another reason why I have a hard time trusting the media.

But I gotta admit, I too am enjoying the memes :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuOTDbdJ94Q

[​IMG]

14. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

15. 6-eyed shaman

Kekistan is actually a brilliant concept when you think about it. Shit posting and memeing is apparently part of their culture. And when they get banned for shit posting and trolling, you are oppressing them for practicing their culture.

Here's what I found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCDsXHUwUjY

16. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I worry about the Centennial generation. One day the rest of us will be gone and they'll have to take care of themselves.

1 person likes this.
  17. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

18. 6-eyed shaman

19. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

^^^^Well that was different! :D

20. I haven't been paying much attention to Trump vs. CNN. In the end they're all a bunch of rich elites making money off a farce while we don't pay attention to the real issues. 'Cause they say that's the real issue. The real issue in this country evidently being two clowns having a buffoonish boxing match.

That said, all this doxing business is just garbage, some game psychos play to keep us all in line, lest we be "doxed." Watch what you say. Don't say anything you feel. Those without personality flaws will judge you until the end of time. There's no such thing as understanding, so please be incredibly paranoid.

Fuck that. I'd rather die.