In Mass. Looking For A Community

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by lost in Earl Grey, Jul 4, 2017.

1. lost in Earl Grey

lost in Earl Grey Members

Hey there! My name is Allissa. I figure I should write a little bit about myself I'm 19 and live in Massachusetts, USA with my mom. At 15, when I tried moving in with my father, I really got into healthy eating and exercising and cut out almost all processed food and drinks and chemicals in my life. I've since lost a little bit of that dedication, have started smoking pot, exploring my myself and others and feel I have an even deeper connection with everything around me. I want to meet like minded people, in this area or online. I used to consider myself pagan with strong Wiccan accents but now find that "spiritual" really fits me just fine. I want to explore all aspects of life and living and sides of myself. I want to be free and happy and love the world around me. I enjoy meditating, hiking, taking care of my goats, being creative, cooking and I love camping and long drives. Lots of love and light ✌️

1 person likes this.
  2. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

Connecticut checking in. I hope you enjoy the forums! :)

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Goats rule! :cheers2:

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

So does pot and unprocessed food btw