Unexplained Feelings While Exercising

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by ausguerila, Jul 4, 2017.

1. ausguerila

ausguerila Members

I have been getting these weird unexplained feelings of pins and needles while exercising. I am also not feeling tired at all after vigorous exercise and i am not breathing heavily either. Everytime while exercising a thought goes through my head about how to ask about ideas as why this would occur, i get an overwhelming feeling of laughter. Does anyone know why this would occur?

Another weird feeling I get is after doing a continual exercise routine. I get the feeling like I am getting fit too quick or the exercise is becoming too easy too fast. I have been battling against artificial male breast growth for a while and the too easy too fast feeling gets to a point where it does not feel like I am burning off any fat.

I decided to try a bit more of a vigorous routine and i am still not getting tired. Im going to do another routine again today and see what happens. Ill post back with results.

Something really weird happened. I still do not feel tired. Instead I got the overwhelming feeling of laughter again. It was like my face was being sucked to the point of laughter. Has anyone else experienced this? How do I remove this effect from happening?

To add something else to these weird experiences, I felt more tired after changing a tyre than doing 3 exercise routines in one day.

1 person likes this.
  2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I'm no expert but maybe you are getting an endorphin rush from working out. Lots of people talk about "runners highs" and things like that. You should be getting tired from exercise. If you don't I think you have a gift because the gym is a chore for so many people. It sounds like a fun time for you.

3. ausguerila

ausguerila Members

Random spouts of laughter feelings are not fun. They can prove that something else is going on. With that being said, how can exercise become too easy too fast?

4. ausguerila

ausguerila Members

The only way I can further explain these feelings of laughter is that they come on the same way as pupils dilate. It's an enlargement of the cheek muscles which usually aren't noticed.

5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I go to the gym. I don't experience anything like what you're describing, but I will try to make suggestions. What I do is spend about 30 minutes doing a cardio workout. I do that twice a day though, so you may want to try to get in like, maybe 40 minutes instead of only 30. I don't know. But I don't listen to what they say about an elevated heart rate. My workout is at about 120-140 BPM tops. I don't struggle to keep my heart rate above 130 is what I'm saying. Or whatever that magic heart rate is, ignore it. I wouldn't worry too much about how "good" you're exercising. That you go at all is miraculous! So just keep going. You might not get the total body fit result you were hoping for, but no one ever does. You'll be healthier, and that's a start. :)

That's my two cents. Don't give up.

6. Jude96

Jude96 Members

What exactly are you doing for exercise? Are you doing cardio on a machine? Lifting free weights? Both? Machines?

Endorphins are released when you exercise and make you feel naturally happier. It's a drug effect on the brain. The opiate receptors are activated (the same thing that happens when someone takes an illegal drug)... only this is natural and healthy obviously... it's how your brain and body are supposed to work... this could explain that giggly feeling you get... ive never heard of the exact thing you're saying but I have seen many people (myself included) get really pumped after a workout or a game... I did one of those Warrior Dashes with friends a while back and after doing one of the obstacles everyone was screaming and high-diving, it's a good feeling... and one obstacle wasn't overly difficult...

...anyway, that's my guess but I'm curious as to what type of exercises you're doing

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i assume he's huffing nitrous oxide.

1 person likes this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well if I do a 15min block run a day after the initial sore day, 2-3 more days of the same run and I start increasing the distance. That's a product of fitness. That's what you do it for. If you were at the same level of fitness after a few days I'd be shocked and like maybe you just like to talk or play on phones at gym and not really giving it a good go.

9. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

You training stoned Bubba?

1 person likes this.
  10. ausguerila

ausguerila Members

Currently it has been mainly cardio. Do endorphins effect you in the same way pupils dilate to lighting levels? This has never occurred previously while exercising. How do I remove thus from happening?

11. ausguerila

ausguerila Members

Without any aids as well?

12. Jude96

Jude96 Members

What type of cardio... there are so many things under that umbrella... are you running? And for how long/pace?

13. ausguerila

ausguerila Members

I am more interested in the other part of the text you quoted.

14. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

cool to see this thread around again. I'm probably skipping the gym today, but I still do my 50 minutes cumulative each day (except today, lol...). I usually do half in the morning and half in the afternoon, but today I had to take my car to the tire store 'cause the light was on indicating that something was wrong with one of the tires. it does that sometimes and I know it's usually just the air pressure is low, but I take it in anyway to be sure. Well, while I was at the tire place I noticed that someone had removed the registration sticker from my license plate, so I went to the DMV to ask about how to replace it. They gave me a form and told me it would cost $20, which I didn't have on me. Then I went to the Police Department to report the sticker stolen. That didn't take as long as I thought it would. After that I got $20 and went back to the DMV with the form filled out and got the new sticker. That's what happened to the morning workout. The afternoon one I could still do, but now I just don't feel like it.

Anyway, I'm glad to see you came back. Are you still working out? :)

15. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Where are you experiencing pins and needles? Is there any hot or electric type feeling?
    How long?

16. ausguerila

ausguerila Members

Pins and needles around arms and legs. I'm not sure what you mean by electric type feeling. Usually during the exercise routine.

I am more interested in the other mentioned experiences.