What Are You Doing Right Now?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Moonglow181, Jul 3, 2017.

1. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Drinking Coca-Cola, trying to fizz my sinus drainage away. Wish I could flush it up my nose!

Maybe I'd feel better. Thanks to my friend for sharing his sinus infection Monday night, we ate at the worst Mexican restaurant I've ever imagined...run by Mexicans, no less.
    OK I'm done ranting.

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Just About To Shower N Shave And Go Into Town......Tis Saturday Lunchtime And I Haven't

A Clue What To Get For Lunch Today......:confused2:

Cheers Glen.

magickman likes this.
  3. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Its bad weather here for the south (nothing but a joke for the Northerners)...on the local crime page there have been a total (thus far) of 104 wrecks TODAY in my area. So y'all can see that when I say we are NOT prepared for "weather" involving sleet and snow, I'm not joking.

Even though my 24/7 caretaker gig about makes me absolutely insane at times, I am soooo glad I don't have to worry about getting out and driving in this. Truly employers would rather you wreck coming to work or going home from work than to stay home when you know you can't drive in this. The last time I had an employer tell me if I stayed home that was it - I told them if they or someone they sent came to get me I'd be more than happy to come to work. HOWEVER as crazy as it sounds I value my life and my car over a job...I can get another low paying job. lol

They sent someone after me. :D

4. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I was under the impression that all you guys down there ever consumed was grilled shrimp and Foster's beer...wait, maybe that was a commercial.

NoxiousGas likes this.
  5. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

When I first moved from the Pittsburgh area to where I am now I couldn't believe how bad the drivers were in snow.

I had a rear wheel drive Gremlin, which is about the worse car ever to drive in the snow as there's no weight in the back....and one snowy day I passed a four wheel drive Jeep CJ stuck on a hill.

6. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

lol See most people's problem (IMO) is that they refuse to accept their limitations. Whereas, I am quick to recognize mine, which both my friends and acquaintances find disturbing. Why that is so bothersome to others is beyond me.

MeAgain likes this.
  7. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Knowing your limitations is the biggest secret to driving in the snow.

Lynnbrown and jmadre like this.
  8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i tried to do a donut today and the damn traction control wouldnt let me

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

last year i saw a state DOT salt truck stuck in the highway median during a storm.

MeAgain likes this.
  10. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

First day off in 3 weeks!

Now I'm not sure what to do with it. Aside from waste time on here with my favorite peeps!:sunglasses:

Lynnbrown likes this.
  11. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Clean The House.......Just Finished Cleaning Here.......I See No Reason Why You

Shouldn't Do Likewise.......:smilecat:

Cheers Glen.

12. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

That would require more work though..... But yeah I got a house to clean.

I just bought my first Christmas tree I ever owned!
    Up until now, I either had roommates who didn't want one, or lacked the space to have one.

It's a real one too! Not a fake plastic one that takes up space 11 months of the year.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  13. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Congrat's On The Tree......I Have Never Had A Tree......Just Tinsel N Stuff......

In Recent Years I Haven't Put Up Any Decorations At All.......Pretty Slack Ay..???

Cheers Glen.

14. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

what am I doing, reading posts on HF.
    having to close one eye to read the post clearly, prolly drank too much booze ....again.
    prolly should log off before I piss off some mod or sumtin"

nighty-nite

15. Drinking rum, listening to tunes. Just got insulted by the girl at the store for being too adorable. 'Nother day in the life of Andy Van Berkum.

16. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Watching the snow fall outside and waiting around to watch Battlestar Galactica at midnight on MeTV.

. Although the series looks old and dated it has a strange attraction in a cult of personality kind of way

17. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Reading the forums and just relaxing, after being so busy with Xmas things to do.

magickman likes this.
  18. Okkery

Okkery Members

I'm getting ready for Christmas :pensive:

19. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Just chillin here and listening to Electric Wizard's Dopethrone album, one of my faves.

And having a late night Nutrasystem snack.

20. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

searching for trump memes