Phone Sex

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by TAG007, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Kerri

Kerri Members

That is fun - and it's also fun being the one doing the one sided teasing ;-)

Philky, waynedunn, wilsjane and 2 others like this.
  2. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

lol yes!!

When I want him to do this to me, and he's at work or wherever, my texts will be like "sooo...I'm so bored...but feeling on edge, Idk why." And then he knows to start it...he might reply "you're on edge? Why's that?"

And then we go back and forth until I'm dying to get home after work. Love this so much :)

waynedunn likes this.
  3. Kerri

Kerri Members

I love that! Yeah tension is so much fun - and so worth it! It makes me tingle thinking about it ;-)

2 people like this.
  4. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

It is!

And for me, it's all about things that aren't totally direct like he will text me sometimes out of the blue..."It's so wet out, can't believe it's been raining all day." And I'll purposely say "don't say wet" lol and then he continues to indirectly tease ...so fun, but slightly frustrating. :-}

1 person likes this.
  5. Kerri

Kerri Members

That's great ;-). Creating that frustration is so fun! And anticipating the release! Thanks for the great idea for an afternoon text!

2 people like this.
  6. Curious Libra

Curious Libra Member

My ex and I would do this, over text, whilst I was at work. She would text me what she's doing (sometimes with pics) and I'd be at work in an office full of people just trying not to need to stand up any time soon. It was fun though! And she found it very amusing. We only saw each other at the weekends so sometimes the anticipation of the release would last days. It's a really simple but exciting thing to do :)

2 people like this.
  7. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Ugh, that's the best. lol I do this ''to'' my husband sometimes, when I know he's going to be around a lot of people or he will do it to me when he knows I can't reply, but I'm likely looking at my phone. And it really is a very simple but exciting thing to do, it could really change a lot of people's bad sex lives if they just tried something new. I've never really liked ''dirty talk'' in the sense of a guy being too graphic. I like more indirect teasing, or touching in the car on the way to a party, and then you get there and have to abruptly stop, and you're dying for each other.

Little things like that are amazingly hot, but not everyone likes the same things. Not everyone's into orgasm denial or delay. But, I think if more people got into it, they'd eventually crave it. You have to be with someone who is ''good'' at teasing, though. Not everyone is. lol :)

1 person likes this.
  8. Curious Libra

Curious Libra Member

Definitely! I'm very much into orgasm delaying and as long as possible until you just burst! It really spices things up and ramps up the passion both out and inside the bedroom.
    We would do similar things, like touch under the table at gatherings and such and make sly looks at each other. It just takes 'those' eyes to get each other's blood pumping.
    I get what you mean about being too graphic, it kind of takes the romance out of it and takes away that mystery of "I think I know what they mean, oh but what if..." and you fill in the blanks yourself. It's very hot and actually feels very personal and fulfilling in a relationship.

2 people like this.
  9. Goander

Goander Members

My wife called me at work one day. I was standing with some other people. She said " Don't say a word." So I stood there with the phone to my ear and I can hear her Rabbit purring.I can hear the wetness as she slides it over and teases her clit. I hear her breathing getting labored. All the time I am standing there getting an erection in my khakis trying to act like everything is normal. I hear her start to pant and moan and I knew she was nearing an orgasm. Suddenly she squeals with delight and I hear the Rabbit slow down just a bit and I knew she was grinding it into her pussy. She cums i my ear. Once she comes back down to earth, she doesn't say a word and just hangs up leaving me standing there with a throbbing erection in a group of people.

10. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

What do you mean? Like, when it's on vibrate?

waynedunn likes this.
  11. Goander

Goander Members

Yes, using the ears against her clit.

12. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I always thought those hands free phones in the car were so that you can keep both hands on the steering wheel.
    Silly Me.!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Kerri

Kerri Members

Lol

wilsjane likes this.
  14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Its so you can read your newspaper while driving on the highway

Irminsul, Kerri and wilsjane like this.
  15. wilsjane

Now you are really making me think back to my school days. We never had any money for the call box, so we just called the operator. I must have been about 11.
    Just thought...... Some of the operators were male.!!!...... Now I know why a few of my ex school friends ended up gay... :yum:

Deidre likes this.
  16. wilsjane

You really made me laugh.
    Our daughter saw a lorry driver doing that a few weeks ago and was so annoyed that she stopped and booked him.
    Her first traffic violation for more than 2 years. Trust her to pick on a 32 ton truck and a poor Romanian driver.

17. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

lol The ''call box?"

wilsjane likes this.
  18. wilsjane

Now I am giving my age away. LOL. Their was a call box just down the road from the school. When you picked up the receiver an operator answered, told you how much money to put into the slot and then connected you to the line. None of the 30 students in my class even had a phone at home. Young people today laugh when I tell them what life was like back then.
    phonebox_1541351c.jpg

Deidre likes this.
  19. wilsjane

Don't laugh too much. These boxes were the forerunner of the public call box and their was one every 2 miles in London. They were reserved for police use when a policeman needed help from one of his friends. They were also the only way to call the fire department. You pressed the 'fire' button, waited for the trucks and then told them where the fire was. Although we already had the phone boxes in my younger days, they were still there reserved for police use.
    I must show this to our daughter, she has £40,000 worth of computers, radios and tracking equipment in her car. LMAO.
    23073817145_bbf60ec015_b.jpg

Deidre likes this.
  20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

ET phone home!

Deidre likes this.