My Wife Can Not Orgasm From Vaginal Intercourse

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Asifnaz, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Asifnaz

Asifnaz Members

I am 33 she is 25 . She enjoys sex too much but never got orgasm from vaginal intercourse . That is a huge turn off for me , and its blow to my self esteem . I can last long in the bed but never able to give her orgasm with my penis . I have to use hands later

any suggestion

4 people like this.
  2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Dam that's bad.. how come, ??

Teasing, it's not unusual, and to be honest, to some ladies, hands, and tongues are better

Eric!, freespiritedone and Irminsul like this.
  3. Asifnaz

Asifnaz Members

But it will be so hot when you are thrusting in and out she screams FAST FAST OMG I AM CUMMING

4. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

About 50% of women can't come vaginally - join the Normal Club

freespiritedone and morrow like this.
  5. morrow

morrow Visitor

Oh well, your doing something right then :D

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

Bummer mate..

7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

This is normal. Many many women only orgasm from clitoral stimulation. As you can imagine, this could be tricky with just your penis. :) Kidding. Why don't you ask her if a vibrator would help?

freespiritedone likes this.
  8. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife can orgasm from vaginal intercourse, but I think both of us enjoy it more if I bring her to the edge or even over the edge with clitoral stimulation--oral, fingers, vibrator, or even the tip of my penis.

9. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

Hello there, I had a similar problem. My girlfriends vibrator is huge and made me feel inadeuate. I started a thread about it. Some people suggested I use the vibe on myself but I did not have the nerve to put it up my butt as one suggested.

in my research regarding this vibe situation I learned something. Clitoris size matters!

It is not you, it is her!

My girlfriend has a snmall clitoris which makes orgasms difficult for her and she needs assistance,she can rub herself while you fuck her. My gf has even pulled out her vibe and put it in her clit during. It bothered me but them I looked into things. The problem is either her clit being too small and positions wrong or both.

Here is an article about clit size matters. Just nknow that is her that it is her that is the problem, not you.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/clitoral-size-distance-vagina-may-cause-women-have-orgasm-troubles-269920

Get her some toys.

Oh there is a thing called a clitoris pump you can get her as well. Like a penis pump but for the clitoris,

This sex toy site is really informative, although in this response they say clit size doesn't matter, ignore that. The responder has not read the studies. Clit size matters! Get a clit pump.

http://www.goodvibes.com/s/content/c/clit-pumps

Buy it here.

http://www.goodvibes.com/s/sex-toys/p/12AH26/good-vibrations-toys/vibrating-pleasure-pump

10. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Don't try to fix her (she's not broken, she's herself), you will have better success fixing your self.

I don't mean your sexual technique, I mean your attitude.
    "Its a blow to my self esteem", not necessarily.
    This situation can be a boost to your self esteem when you realize that, because of practice, your oral and manual skills are almost at the same level as a lesbian's. (And for a man to have those kinds of skills, that's impressive).

You can be proud that you have the caring and will power to "use hands later" rather than rolling over and sleeping.

Love, appreciate and pleasure her as she is, not as you hope she would be.

freespiritedone and drumminmama like this.
  11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Juss so ya no, that's what the term "faking it" means in sex conversations between friends. :)

1 person likes this.
  12. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

[begin tread diversion]

In this forum I've read variations of "I don't really like (facials, anal, eating my cream pie...), but my partner likes it, so sometimes I do it for them."

I wonder what people think of "I don't orgasm from PIV, but my partner wants me to, so sometimes I fake it for them." (Assuming its a good fake) (different than "I'm sore, fake it and get him off me.")

Similar to a role play. "I'm not a catholic school girl, but I can pretend."

[end diversion]

13. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

OK here's a couple of tricks that I've learned regarding no hands clitoral stimulation:

1) You can stimulate her clit with your lower abs i.e. the part right above your penis. Usually she can do this by rocking her pelvis when she is on top. Or if you are on top you can add a quick up and down rock when you are all the way on the in stroke this especially works if her legs are over your shoulders.

2) If you are going doggy it isn't unusual for your scrotum to slap up against her clit. This especially helps.

C/S,
    Rev J

Eric! likes this.
  14. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Here's a wild thought: women can have several orgasms with very little time between. Have you tried getting her to orgasm before penetration? Sometimes, once they start, the next ones are easier.

Now there are plenty of women who are fine with a single orgasm, so it might not be that fun for your wife.
    But it's worth a try.

15. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Yeah. Use your hands more often.

Think of your penis as something to pleasure you. Your hands and mouth are to pleasure her.

16. Uncut

Uncut Members

Fuck her in the bum

Orison and Eric! like this.
  17. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I wouldn't say it's totally your fault. Personally I can only orgasm during intercoarse if My clit is rubbing on him somewhere somehow and it's always in my control. My mind has to be in the right place, not zoning out and thinking about shit that has nothing to do with sex lol.
    My orgasm can be ruined if he changes the rythem when I'm getting close, or if he bites my nipples to hard.
    The only thing he does make me do is Squirt! I can make myself squirt during sex, but I also squirt with him fucking me hard a certain way without me even trying to do anything.

1 person likes this.
  18. Marcus63

Marcus63 Members

A lot of women can't, try other things. Play with her clit while inside of her, or let her get on top and rub herself with her fingers. It doesn't have to be a vaginal orgasm, that's not the end all be all of orgasms. Just make her happy in bed, pay attention to her pussy with mouth, fingers, cock. Lick her nipples, suck on them.

There are a lot of ways to cum.

19. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I don't orgasm every time, either - but if I'm on top, I do. I think it's because my clitoris is being stimulated, and I need that. Intercourse, on my back (or from behind) by itself, is an amazing experience with my husband, but I (usually) don't O from that alone. If I don't want to be on top, then he'll get me to O in another way, and then he will go inside of me. I've cum before that way, but it's not something predictable.

It's not your fault (or hers), OP, many women can't O from vaginal intercourse, alone. But, try different things, and maybe one night, she'll surprise you. :)

Eric! likes this.
  20. Redmanchu

Redmanchu Members

It's more like 75% can't orgasm via penetration alone. Try not being an asshole and seeing to her needs? Or if it's such a big blow to your ego, she aught to just start faking it for you