Looking For Toy Suggestion For Her During Anal Intercourse

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by legluver, Jun 30, 2017.

1. legluver

legluver Members

My wonderful girlfriend has generously given me the green light to pursue anal intercourse with her.
    I'm experienced enough to understand all the basics with regards to having anal sex so I don't need
    the proverbial links or how to discussion about that.

Since she's new and inexperienced with anal sex. I want to give her the best experience possible and I understand
    female anatomy very well. That said, what I'm looking for is adding the perfect toy to simultaneously stimulate her
    while my penis is in her rear end. The conundrum is finding something that doesn't get in the way of penetrating her
    anally, yet provides additional stimulation which from most feedback, both personal and read about, is a good approach.

What toys require minimal effort (holding them, if at all) would you recommend for her to be stimulated clitoral and or
    vaginally? She likes the full feeling of being double penetrated and have had a butt plug in her during vaginal intercourse.
    Hence, I'm thinking something full sized but in her vagina. Problem is most toys need to be held and they stick out so far
    that it hinders that anal movement we both seek.

Thanks for reading and I appreciate any suggestions.

2. John1234567

John1234567 Members

For me i think its best to start off with foreplay including rimming, fingering and small toy play while in the other side.