What Species Of Morning Glory Produces This Purple Flower? Does It Contain Lsa?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Medeiros, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Medeiros

Medeiros Members

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When I go on walks I find lots of these flowers growing in the wild, near fields and pastures, which are pretty much what São Miguel island mostly is. I read about morning glory a few months ago and figured that's what I've been seeing on my walks, so I took these pictures.

I'd be grateful if anyone here can identify what species of morning glory they are - convulvus (aka bindweed) or ipomoea, and also subspecies. If that's not possible from the current photos, I can easily take more.

I'm also curious if the seeds of whatever (sub)species this is contain any LSA, and roughly how many of them I would need to make an extraction in order to provide a mild or medium first trip.

Thanks in advance!

1 person likes this.
  2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

https://www.google.com/search?q=What+species+of+morning+glory+purple+flower&oq=What+species+of+morning+glory+purple+flower&aqs=chrome..69i57.11944j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

3. I did Morning Glory seeds once. Kick ass experience. Surprised more people don't do them as they are so readily available.

1 person likes this.
  4. Medeiros

Medeiros Members

I did search for that and also suspect that they're purpurea, however I also searched for sites documenting the presence of Ipomoea in the Azores and indica pops up there and it's very similar, also being purple. Another sign it might be that is that it's considered an invasive species here in Portugal. Thing is, I can't find any site that distinguishes these two subspecies, and if the latter even has LSA like the first.

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

They reminded me a lot of MDMA. I did not get a lot of visuals but I had saucer pupils and felt very social and talkative. Just a general I can seize the day kind of feeling. Definitely worth a trip to the garden store.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Saucer pupils. :d I like that.