Question On Vaginas Color

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by SeanRasner, Jun 30, 2017.

1. SeanRasner

SeanRasner Members

Hi guys,

So this for those of you who have fucked a girl or are really experienced, because I haven't lol

From pictures online, I was curious as to why some vaginas are better colored than others - even toned while some have a sudden dark color to them down there even if the girl is white all over.

Yet some other pussies I see online are a nice even color through out, just like their skin color. - be it white, brown or black. Its even throughout and the labia looks like an even colored peach.

So what's the deal with that? Is it the girl's skin texture or just the time the picture is taken? Like a penis is different when flaccid and different when erect, is the difference in the color something to do with how turned on/off she is, or do some girls just have better looking (and I mean 'smooth' colored) vaginas?

1 person likes this.
  2. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

It's all pink on the inside.

C/S,
    Rev J

1 person likes this.
  3. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Its the same reason that some areolae are darker than others. Women's bodies aren't all the same.

4. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Can you show some links of examples and then I can tell you more.
    Which part ( inside or outside)are you referring to when you say some are dark some are light?
    The inside is always pink.