Penis Size Am I Average

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Jozhuk, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Jozhuk

Jozhuk Members

Basically a man with an insecurity about my penis size my girlfriend says it is normal size and that she thinks the sex is amazing. But I know one of her past partners was 8 inches. I am around 6 inches length and 5.2 inches in girth when erect is this a below average size

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Way...Way...Way...Below Average...I'm Surprised You Managed

To Find A Ruler Small Enough To Measure It.....

Use A Micrometer Next Time.....[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

3. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Just believe your partners, people.

4. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

I worried about my penis size too with my gf. I won't share my size with you, but you are big and your girth is huge to me. You are almost as fat as you are long. Your gf must be stretched out from your fatty. 6 inches is actually above average. The average is 5.87 inches. There are a lot of asian people in the world,

The issue is most likely the size of her clitoris, or lack of size. The size of a clitoris matters.
    It is her not you!

Does she have a small clitoris?

5. T.C.

T.C. Member

If your partner says it's ok, why do you worry?

Does she look satisfied during intercourse? Yes? Well, don't be worried!

6. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Penis size only happened a few years after the Internet began (it was primitive initially). Prior to that there were about 2000 years of Judeo-Christian civilisation during which word got around if a person were exceptionally large or small but for the most part penis size occupied virtually ero bandwidth. Besides, until the 20th century most people were smell which limited their foreplay options and there was an atavistic fear of unwanted pregnancy.

It just wasn't an issue. In high school I noticed that everyone was about the same size although some were a bit fatter. So, it's purely an artefact of the Net.

We used to say 'when you've seen on you've seen them all'. Now, we say "once you've seen several hundred you've seen them all."

7. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

But are you smarter?

Are you funnier?

Are you rapier-swift in repartee?

Do you make her giggle?

Do you do things to her that no decent human being would do? (some girls would find that a premium attribute)

Are you a more classic dresser - tan slacks, blue Oxford cotton button down and a summer weight navy blue blazer?

Do you have more money?

Do you have higher status, either via employment or through family heritage?

Are you taller?

Are you more muscular?

Stop worrying about your dick, get more overtime and work out for goodness' sake?

Do you surprise her with small loving notes, hidden in her lingerie drawers or . . . perhaps, just her drawers?

Do you murmur endearments when you brush against her in the house.?

Do you come up behind her in the kitchen and massage her shoulders lovingly without expecting an automatic BJ?

She'll soon forget your tiny dick and start saying "MY HERO (swoon)"