Can A 44 Year Old Man Be Sexy To A Woman In Her Early 30's?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by matt1162, Jun 28, 2017.

1. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

2. Findingme214

Findingme214 Members

I am biased in this but I definitely think it's possible. My husband and I started dating when I was 21 and he is 12 years older than me. I am 32 and we are married and I still find him just as sexy. But it's all subjective. You can't help who you are attracted to or not if that is the case.

3. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

I had sex with women in their thirties and even one that was 19 when I was in my 40's and 50's. I look much younger. It runs in my family. Clients would come to my office and look for my father while it was me running the place. Salesmen would come to the door and ask to speak to my parents. I was kicked out of a club when I was 21 because they said I did not look 21 despite what my ID said. I got a free weekend out of that when I called the manager the next day.

4. Catra

Catra Guest

I have always found older men attractive. I used to lust after George Peppard on the A-Team. My first sexual experience was with a 38 y/o man. I've dated men my age but I've just always been equally attracted to older men.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't see what a 30 year old woman would want a younger man for anyway. :D or is that just me getting older?

I think that extra history and baggage, especially negative history adds a lot of passion to sex life. So, I mean if I was straight I'd probably go an older guy. Not huge old, but ya know, none this show pony young guys pants around the ass cheeks or anything like that. I'd most definitely be interested in a man. :D

6. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

If you have to ask the answer is no

7. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

Some women find older men attractive yes. I have had more than one good experience with women that were 15-20 years younger than me. It just depends on what they seek and what and how you offer it.

8. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Their is hope for me yet. :wink:

morrow likes this.