Project Veritas Exposes The Fake Russia Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Fueled by Coffee, Jun 27, 2017.

1. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

All postings on the account were deleted it seems...I think I got that right...all postings.
    CNN certainly didn't delete them.

Lots of corporations receive "corporate welfare". You need to document how this has influenced CNN to be bias for your argument to stand.

CNN only reacted after Trump re-tweeted to thing....before that nobody cared.

Your IP isn't available for everyone...but I can see it and I'm just an average joe. If your argument is sound then I am breaking the law.
    As I said there are companies that will find out who you are for a fee...nothing illegal about that.

2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Can CNN prove they ever existed?

My point is that CNN will always exist no matter how much bad publicity they receive thanks to corporate subsidies.

The fact they, and many others like them, receive free money from the state, is a great reason not to trust them.

Right, but you've earned your trust with the site administrators to have access to that kind of info.

CNN behaved very immaturely about this. And tracking someone down and threatening them for making mildly humorous joke has done nothing more than turn HanAssholeSolo into a martyr.

3. MeAgain

The proof they existed would be the fact that the poster admitted to making them. Beyond that many people saw them or we wouldn't know of their one time existence.

CNN is a for profit organization, they may exist for some time in one form or another.
    I can't really find anything that confirms that they receive subsidies from the government but if we put that aside and assume you're correct...so what?

You claim that accepting corporate subsidies automatically makes a corporation untrustworthy, yet many corporations receive subsidies.
    Among them Boeing, Shell, Wal Mart, Disney, Google, etc. thousands of them.
    Here's a tracking page.
    Again, you can't just claim that because they receive subsidies they are corrupt, you have to demonstrate how the acceptance of those funds leads to corruption by presenting facts.

The fact that I have access to IP addresses proves that it's not illegal to have access to IP addresses.
    Hansolo dude is a martyr to some...just another idiot to others.

4. 6-eyed shaman

They can't prove anything. The internet is an archive and deleted posts are recoverable. So why can't they show us what a racist Hanassholesolo really was? The best CNN could come up with was

Oh yeah HanAssHoleSolo was in fact a racist and an anti Semite, just like many Trump supporters. Therefore we have the moral high ground to threaten him.

How do we know it isn't all made up?

1 person likes this.
  5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I imagine if it was all made up ol' Hansassolo wouldnt have issued an apology for making racist posts

Blackmailed by CNN into issuing an apology, you say? But if no racist posts exist, what did they use to blackmail him?

1 person likes this.
  6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

LOL

7. 6-eyed shaman

By painting him up as a racist and a bigot so CNN can justify their blackmail of a private citizen. Even if the guy had racist troll posts, it still doesn't make it right.

CNN and other political organizations have had satirical cartoons and comedy bits that roast them pretty hard for decades. So why are they overreacting to this one.

Now, their ratings are lower than that of 40 year old Yogi Bear reruns. And they have to keep updating the CNN app to erase the 1-star reviews. They learned a hard lesson not to mess with the internet.

Refer back to post #33

2 people like this.
  8. MeAgain

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I referred back to post #33 but I'm still not clear how they could blackmail him without something to incriminate him.

I guess we'll never know exactly what the truth is but from the story CNN is putting out, they inserted the threatening comment right before it went to print, as an afterthought and maybe with the intention of being a bit tongue in cheek. According to CNN, this guy deleted his posts and issued an apology before this threat or "threat" was printed, they didn't threaten him into anything, he did it on his own.

And we'll never know hansassolo's side of the story because he doesn't want his identity revealed. But we do know he issued an apology over his racist posts and I'm really not clear why he would apologize for posts that don't exist.

Dont get me wrong, I think what CNN did was unprofessional. I don't know why they wasted their time tracking down the identity of a meme creator - who cares? They wasted time that could be used towards investigating real news.

But I just don't have any sympathy for some dude who posts racist troll posts all over the interwebz either. He isnt some innocent victim. I come across these posts all the time in various comment sections of news stories. Fuck those trolls. If they are just trolling, if they're not really racist - then why? Why spread more hate into an already hateful world? But no one really believes they're just trolling anyways. Who just pretends to be racist for fun?

I dunno, I just dont think its that important in the long run. The people who watch CNN arent going to care enough about this to stop watching CNN. And I don't really believe people who are outraged over this are outraged for the right reasons. I believe i've said before, no one who reads Breitbart and watches Fox news can convince me they actually care about journalistic integrity.

10. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

Asmo must like me a lot. Might be feeling neglected by me, needing a little positive reinforcement?

So, if I check someone up and like what they said, the one who gets a thumbs up from me is automatically on the wrong side of any argument.

acknowledging that CNN publishes fake stories as proven in the video, makes people on the wrong side?

Trying to wrap my head around this illogical logic..

11. loveincarnate

loveincarnate Member

12. MeAgain

[​IMG]
    Can we agree to disagree?
    This place would be awful boring if we all agreed on everything.

Present your arguments, be prepared to defend them, and don't get pissed off so easily.

13. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

That's right the entire world is against one man. But it's OK he will tell you the truth. And the sad thing you don't see how ridiculous this is. If such a conspiracy existed he would be dead.

14. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

People are looking for an easy one sentence reinforcement of their views. If any of you bothered to learn you would know Russia is not "fake" nor will it go away. It's only going to get worse for you. Still a good chance of no impeachment and election I admit because most people need to fight the "librtard" first but it's not going away.

1 person likes this.
  15. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Russia did conquer The Crimea. That is not a conspiracy. One would never know it from listening to newscasters who are all butt hurt cause their candidate lost the election.

Would they support sending weapons & material to Ukraine?

16. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

Indeed, it appears more like the Russians were playing both sides of this. Think about that. What possible use would they have to align specifically with either side when that alliance would come under review in only 4 years, maybe less? Russians have always been masters of the long game (consider Napoleon and Hitler). If they are involved, it's to undermine the whole country, both sides. Just as US politicians use race and gender issues to drive a wedge between factions of the population, to keep us all off balance and dependent on their "guidance", so too the Russians can make greater progress with their global agenda by keeping the US occupied with emails, "collusion" stories and relentless cyber incursions.

You're so right though, it seems like everybody prefers a snappy 1-liner to tell the whole tale. Look how many have been fostered over the years.

1 person likes this.
  17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I havent made any racist statements. I'm assuming you're referring to my views on BLM in conversations we had under your old alias (thanks for confirming my suspicions :) ). If someone wants to reveal my identity based on my views on BLM..whatever lol.

But that was my point, I'm not a hateful racist troll so no one would be able to blackmail me based on my views expressed on the internet. The views I express on the internet are the same as the ones I express in person so its not like my friends or family would be shocked.

I've already said I don't think what CNN did was okay, since you're daft allow me to reiterate lest you misconstrue my meaning..What CNN did was not okay, it lacked journalistic professionalism and integrity.

But still, I don't have sympathy for a hateful racist troll. And if he wasn't a hateful racist troll then how did they blackmail him? No one seems to be able to answer that

18. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Nvmd. Blah blah blah

19. MeAgain

Globalization is a reality.

As the world industrializes boundaries between countries become more and more porous.
    Raw materials and finished products are shipped throughout the world, pollutants cross from one country to another, ideas and social norms (especially with the internet) merge, world wide travel has become the norm, information is freely exchanged, and local politics effects the world stage.

This has been going on for centuries, nothing new.
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  20. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

LOL

It could be that, in like a worst case scrnario, but it is not really so by definition.
    Good you didn't state it as a fact or the absolute truth. That way it's clear its just your opinion/POV :cheers2: