Project Veritas Exposes The Fake Russia Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Fueled by Coffee, Jun 27, 2017.

1. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

It seems to me that CNN is informing this guy that there are consequences to his actions. Hanassholesolo has reportedly posted anti semantic and racists things in the past without facing any repercussion, including pictures of CNN personal with stars of David next to their heads.
    So now he goes after CNN again.

This is no innocent child, but a racist antisemite who enjoys posting this stuff as long as he can remain hidden.
    The story is legit, he was depicting violence against CNN by the president of the United States knowing full well that the president considers the free press and CNN to be illegitimate. I'll repeat that, he knows the president does not respect the 1st amendment as he feels the free press is illegitimate.

If the president himself had not brought this out into the wider public arena it would have remained in some backwater portion of the net, but Trump had to enter the picture and that changed the game. The president was sharing posts made by a person with a racist background to millions of other people.
    Trump and Hanassholesolo were forming public opinion.

So who was this person who made this video that the president himself re-tweeted?
    Certainly the free press had an obligation to check out the source of the video. Was it Trump or his staff, the Russians, an ultra conservative, libatards, some comedian? Did the person have a history of posting violent messages and images or was it some satirist? Why was it posted? AS CNN was targeted, should they take it as a real or implied threat?
    Finding the source answers many of these questions.

CNN broke no laws in finding out who this joker was and he had no right to remain anonymous.
    These were not private emails, they were public posts, CNN retains the right to name the person who attacked them in a public arena.

Nothing wrong with that.

3 people like this.
  2. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It seems many people are just brainwashed by whatever news story is out there and they let something else do their thinking for them. I have watched the CNN crew many times to know that have integrity....it is the crew at Fox Noise....lol...I would not trust at all......so all of this new noise makes no difference to me. It does not change my opinions or feelings about CNN.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

When I pointed this out he liked my post. Wow he showed me.

As to the original story LOL you guys were so hungry for ANYTHING that implies this. Nope sorry to yell you orange man is not as innocent as you wish him to be. Twist whatever you need to however you need as you have always done.

4. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

It really likes what it has to say :)

1 person likes this.
  5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Obviously it does not bother you. And clearly everyone else is enjoying a good laugh at your expense, so who is hurt? Rock on I suppose.

1 person likes this.
  6. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

I certainly get a chuckle from his/her posts, laughing at, not with.
    At least one of the more ardent Trumpites at work has very, very little to say these days. Guess he pulled his head out of his ass and actually read something other than Fox or Trump tweets.

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

OP's not participating in his own thread anymore?

Wonder why :p

8. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I also caught the reports that HanAssholeSolo might actually be a middle aged man. Who happens to be exercising his free speech to troll people online (hate speech is free speech, deal with it), and this makes it better for CNN, because....? A man that age might have a family who relies on his income to survive. Doxing him can threaten his career and chances he has to find something a new job. Potentially putting his children's future at risk. So it doesn't actually matter how old the .gif animator is, it's still a horrible thing to do. But hey, maybe he's a straight white man, so fuck him.

Also, you're complaining that this silly little animation insights violence against CNN by the president. Sorry MeAgain, but CNN does NOT have the moral high ground to stand on. Is it any wonder that the president would use his Twitter feed to punch back at them after running a fake news narrative about Russian hackers, when they have been exposed that they knew it was a big "Nothing Burger" (said by Van Jones) the whole time? After CNN themselves have been the ones insighting violence against Trump for more than a year. Kathy Griffin also works for CNN.

By CNN's logic, if Trump's insights violence against the media, the corporate media already has real blood on its hands. There've already been a few assassination attempts against Trump, one resulting in the death of a UPS driver.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/12/22/a-man-accused-of-killing-a-ups-driver-is-convinced-he-shot-donald-trump-police-say/?utm_term=.11d058384a6d

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/british-teen-arrested-for-trying-to-assassinate-donald-trump_062016

Oh yeah, and CNN gave a guy who tried to violently rush Trump's stage a platform to speak his mind http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/13/politics/thomas-dimassimo-donald-trump-protester-interview/index.html

This meme was not taylor-made specifically for Trump to tweet against CNN. It was made by some guy on a message board. Why they thought tracking down the individual and bullying them into apologizing about it is beyond me. It is nothing more than a display of power. The doxer who identified HanAssholeSolo is none other than KFILE, and I quote: "Used identifying information that HanAssholeSolo posted on reddit, KFile was able to determine key biographical details, to find the man's name using facebook search and ultimately corrobrate details he had made available on Reddit." So basically Kfile of CNN stocked him like a creepy ex.

(As a side note, Kfile also has a history of creeping on other innocent people and ruining their lives as well: https://medium.com/@Cernovich/creepy-andrew-kaczynski-has-history-of-harassing-women-spreading-fake-news-e5dbec523bf6)

But wait, it gets worse:
    "After posting his apology, HanA**holeSolo called CNN's Kfile and confirmed his identity. In the interview, HanA**holeSolo sounded nervoous about his identity being revealed and asked not to be named out of fear for his personal safety and for the public embarassment it would bring to him and his family.
    CNN is not publishing his name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all offending posts, and becuase he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. In addition, he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same.

CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change."

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/04/politics/kfile-reddit-user-trump-tweet/index.html

This is CNN acting like the mafia for fuck sake! Holding him hostage to make sure he says nothing bad about CNN again, or else they will take action. This is the epitome of bullying. This is an intimidation tactic against other people who create silly memes against them. Simple shit posters.

Thankfully their intimidation tactics bit back HARD. What the hell could have possibly made CNN think that the internet would've complied with their demands of not posting negative CNN memes? One cannot threaten the internet not to do something and expect the internet to comply. It will fight back! And turn you into the target of a sustained meme campaign at your expense!

Then there's this gem from Kfile himself https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/882417992717537280
    Again, total bullshit, as the article I quoted above was written by KFile himself! Sorry Moonglow, while I agree with you about Fox News, CNN lacks moral integrity.

Also, according to Julian Assange, CNN may have committed a crime in the state of New York for coercion: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/julian-assange-cnn-committed-crime-violated-%C2%A7-135-60-coercion-cnnblackmail/

9. 6-eyed shaman

Because I have a life that doesn't revolve around monitoring my threads 24/7

How 'bout you?

10. Asmodean

I was just wondering because you seemed active in other threads but not here anymore. Happily i was too soon with my conclusion (ah well, you know that feeling ;))
    Glad you're back with the on topic response and don't let it go to shit just because psymon is on your side (never seems to help :p)

11. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

LOL

12. 6-eyed shaman

Remember when Republicans thought Assange was a traitor?
    Remember when Democrats thought Assange was a hero?

1 person likes this.
  13. 6-eyed shaman

Not sure what Psymon* agreeing with me has anything to do with discrediting my point. Could you explain?
    Also, it isn't always easy to make long posts when I have nothing more than an iPhone and being on the go; I can read threads and make short posts in between tasks. But the bigger stuff requires a real keyboard for me, anyways.

14. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

Hey now, are you disparaging those of us who do monitor your threads 24/7?!?!?!?

15. Asmodean

I'm only here on my mobile these days too. That's why its so easy to surf by so often :p
    Also why I make shorter posts as well.
    About psymon being on your side on this one.. if its not already clear I have good hope his future posts will explain ;)

16. MeAgain

Freedom of speech does not relieve you of responsibility, on the contrary.
    Maybe this guy should think about what he does before he does it.

CNN has owned up to any errors it's made in reporting...there aren't many.
    CNN fired Griffin.

I have no idea why you posted this part. What does this have to do with HanAssholeSolo? Are you saying he has a right to be an asshole because other people are assholes?

So let's see, when Trump is attacked he can punch back as hard as he wants "'cause he's a fighter!"
    But when CNN is attacked they're not allowed to fight back 'cause that makes them a bully.

See above.
    Also the KKK don't like it when you look under their sheets and tell who's hiding under there.
    The only ones complaining about CNN are the ones that support this racist idiot and Trump's idiotic action.
    Saint Assange? Trying to get back in the news is he????

[​IMG]

17. 6-eyed shaman

Can you even provide evidence of HanAssholeSolo's racist past since his shitposts were deleted? At this point, it's obvious that CNN is reaching for straws to justify their blackmail against an individual through a dehumanization smear campaign.

Nobody is going to take away your precious CNN. I promise.
    CNN is on corporate welfare. And will exist off our taxpayer dollars no matter what kind of publicity nightmare and lawsuits they face.

Because CNN acts like it has the moral high ground when it's been promoting violence ever since they lied about Michael Brown shouting "hands up don't shoot!"

Did Trump specifically hire HanAssholeSolo to animate that .gif so he could tweet it? At this point, this issue is hardly about Trump anymore. HanAssholeSolo is not a public figure and his privacy is protected by the law.

Antifa doesn't like it when you take off their masks either.
    But this statement of yours, and your stance against anonymity, would be exactly like arguing that HipForums should show all our IP addresses next to every post we make on here.

Also, I never uttered these words to you in my previous post; you forged them in there:

I never said Trump was inciting violence, I said he re-tweeted a racist person's post.

How low do you have to go to plant statements like this in my previous posts? You don't have to like what I have to say, but this is pretty cowardly.

18. MeAgain

Let's start here.
    I made a posting error when I quoted.
    This was me speaking, not you:
    I never said Trump was inciting violence, I said he re-tweeted a racist person's post.
    I apologize and admit my mistake, I included my own statement in your post box.
    His own words....
    https://twitter.com/Walldo/status/882344790376894465/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.businessinsider.com%2Fdonald-trump-reddit-hanassholesolo-racist-anti-semitic-cnn-meme-tweet-2017-7

CNN is only one source. I never go with one source.
    I don't know what you mean.
    The hands up thing was first reported on MSNBC, not CNN as an account by one of the witnesses.
    The witness turned out to be wrong.
    No one has stated that Trump hired this guy. What upsets people is that the president of the United States would re-tweet something like this.
    What law prevents you from finding out the name of a troll? There are businesses that specialize in doing just that.
    I hate to tell you but all moderators at HP see all IP addresses.

19. 6-eyed shaman

I see. I totally know how cutting and pasting sentences and paragraphs around can cause a mix up. Done it before. We're cool; apology accepted.

Well I can't say I don't blame the guy for making a statement like that, after a huge corporate entity hunts him down. However, CNN has failed to provide any of his previous racist posts on Reddit. So it's possible the HanSolo is complying with their demands to avoid the risk of doxing.

What most people don't understand is that sites like Reddit and 4Chan have an anonymous community where pretty much anything goes. It isn't a place for everybody, especially if you're sensitive and get offended easily.

Time Warner (CNN parent company) receives hundreds of millions in corporate welfare.
    http://stopthecap.com/2012/11/20/charlottes-cozy-corporate-welfare-helps-time-warner-cable-leaves-customers-with-the-bill/
    http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1998-11-06/features/9811060329_1_corporate-welfare-subsidies-time-warner
    http://www.breitbart.com/california/2014/09/04/coprporate-welfare-results-in-layoffs/

My point is that CNN overreacted to a silly meme, that in normal circumstances, would be like threatening a political cartoonist who draws them in a bad light.

In a way, they are quite comparable to the way Al-Qaida threatens cartoonists who depict Islam in a negative light.

I'm aware of that. My point was that our IPs aren't available for everyone to see.

20. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

A forced public apology is not based on facts. Show the rAcist statements and taking staff pictures and identifying which ones are Jewish does not make someone racist.

CNN certainly did say "hands up don't shoot," I recall a news segment on CNN where the women all put their hands up, which everyone knows means hands up don't shoot, one Also held up a sign saying I can't breath. 6man never said that CNN was the first, just that the contributed to the fairytale, lie being told an big voice in it.

2 people like this.