First Time Smoking Weed And Ended Up Sleeping With The Guy...

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by DramaticDog, Jun 22, 2017.

1. DramaticDog

DramaticDog Members

I was so stressed out for the past 3 days and nothing seemed to help. I was just looking for something to feel better, anything but make it stop i was getting ill from the stress. I'm a 21 years old female and never smoked anything in my life, not even a cigarette but i thought "hey why not." after all, it's nothing too bad and it seems to work.

So i went to hang out with the local stoner, he lives in the building right across the parking lot, we're the same age and my mother hates his guts so i never really got the occasion to interact with him much because she thinks i'm still 4 and is always on my back. But i really needed help so i went there, not really caring about what she'd think. He's actually really cool and really not as stupid as my mother described him. So he was okay to help me out and even let me hang out with him since it was the first time i'd get high.
    It made me cough my lungs out but after a while i really started relaxing and we talked a lot about our lives and families and friends...
    And he turned out to be such an absolute sweetheart what the hell, help me.

He's really just a lonely guy who minds his own business and some times hangs out with the few other stoners around here. And I don't even know if that's normal or not (anyone please tell me) but i was really melting with love for this guy. And one thing leading to another i slept with him, after we did that he just fell asleep holding me like a teddybear. The first thing that popped up in my mind was "what the fuck am i doing ? i just met him." so i've heard a lot that, unlike what anti Marijuana people say, it's hardly addictive. I got addicted to the guy though. So i stayed there for about 4 hours longer just letting him sleep. And i'm definitely and shamelessly going back.

I got his number and even now that i'm sober again, he's constantly on my mind and earlier he just called me asking if maybe i wanted to see him again. The way he asked, his voice shaking and all he was so nervous, he's adorable it's killing me. And what he told me about him freaking broke my heart, his ex's messed him up and the last one cheated on him, why ?? why would you do this to HIM ??

So i guess i got me a boyfriend now... sort of. Probably will soon anyway, if he wants to. it was really unexpected and if my mother finds out i'm getting kicked out for sure. I don't even know how, i'm usually really awkward with people and certainly wouldn't sleep with a guy i just met but with him it just clicked so naturally, i guess you don't control that.

I feel somewhat weird about this but he's such a nice guy i'll take my chances.

2 people like this.
  2. Foolishpuck80

Foolishpuck80 Members

Why feel weird? Is it because he smokes? If he is a sweetheart, and treats you with dignity and respect, I say go for it! Who gives a fuck what your mom thinks lol. Your 21, I think you can make your own decisions lol. He seems like a cool cat, and I wish you two the best of luck!
    ( btw, I'm a smoker also and can say it is not addictive lol. It's a great to take away stress!)

1 person likes this.
  3. DramaticDog

DramaticDog Members

No i felt weird about that because i hardly knew the guy. I had only been hanging out with him for a few hours. The fact he smokes is fine i never had a problem with stoners and as of now, i found out i like getting stoned also...

It was really just because i basically got into a relationship with a guy immediately after starting to hang out with him.

But i practically live with him now... i get up at 5, go to see him first thing, spend the whole day with him, go home only to sleep.

1 person likes this.
  4. Dizzydrifter

Dizzydrifter Members

Wanna smoke and chill?

1 person likes this.
  5. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

You're so lucky!

If I had a drug induced one night stand, I would either end up getting raped or if I was a willing participant... I would sleep with the guy, and then the guy would think I'm a total whore for sleeping with him. Which would result with him not wanting anything else to do with me. Maybe one more fuck, if I can get his attention enough, but other than that... no relationship whatsoever. He won't even see me as a real woman. I'm just a whore to him

So, either you're really hot, and things like this naturally happen to you because you're hot. Or, you found someone that really is awesome, and this might be the start of a committed, loving relationship.

Don't feel ashamed about the story leading up to the romance. Because one, you got the romance. And two, I think stories like this only happen to hot girls. They only get to have drug induced one night stands and still get the guy. You got the guy. That's fucking awesome. I'm totally happy for you. and of course, jealous of you, lol.

6. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I've known lots of girls who've come to bed on the first night and I never had any particular cause to disrespect them. Looking back, time from introduction to bed has never been a factor in my affection for any woman

1 person likes this.
  7. DramaticDog

DramaticDog Members

Well, i don't know what to say about that, i consider myself fairly average, soooo I guess i was just lucky with this guy because he's really nice and i wish i'd been hanging out with him sooner. Then again, he told me a few times he find himself fat (he really isn't though.) and i bet he also thought this could only happen to super hot guys and that a girl who sleeps with him would only see him as a jerk who just wants to fuck. And yet here he is !

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

OMG! You do it to yourselves!!

Because the guy straight away doesnt get down on one knee propose marriage, babies and a lifetime commitment to your credit card debt, then you are ugly or a whore???

The OP basically hooked up with a hot guy for free drugs, couldnt resist melting in his arms, but wants to spin it a way in which she doesnt sound self centred, yawn

If either of you are avearage looking, then no amount of words are going to change that, hook up with a guy your ranking, move to the suburbs, pop out a couple of mediocre kids, like everyone else. Know your place in life. The key to happiness is low expectations (leave the hot guys to me ;) )

9. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Damn, fucking right... I wan the guy to marry me. I'm getting up there in age. My eggs are not going to stay fresh forever.

But, seriously... that was the old me. I don't do that anymore. I've learned my lesson, that guys don't want me whether or not I put out. Actually, guys just want me for sex, so that;s how I got to thinking that if put out, maybe he will want me as a girlfriend. Nowadays, as soon as I find out that the guy wants just sex... I'm out. I'm not going to lie, though... sometimes I consider trading sex for money. If they just want sex from me, why not pay me for it?

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yeah, so there is some guy named Ralph who is a 3/10 who processes invoices for a company that manufactures fasteners in Asswipe, Ohio....ready to treat you like you are the only girl in the world

11. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

And now we are back...
    ... to me not understanding your posts.

Half of the time you're scolding me about something, DAD. And then the other half of the time, I don't understand what you're saying, DAD.
    But, I love you nonetheless.

As long as you don't personally attack me, I'm good.

I need to learn a kissing smiley. I really do.

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Only because I really love this song:

http://youtu.be/pa14VNsdSYM

13. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Ah, you are not going to force me to listen to a song from Rihanna. I'm sorry. I can't.

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You already did, and you sang along into a hairbrush in the mirror

15. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

OMGosh, how did you know?

Are you looking through my window?

16. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Nope, hidden camera! I can see everything you do too. [​IMG]

17. DramaticDog

DramaticDog Members

What a nice little session of "i want to play therapist, look at me i'm gonna interpret your words !" here.

I didn't "hook up with a guy for free drugs", i went to get drugs from a guy i kinda knew but not enough to actually interact with and after a few hours of talking with him he turned out to be a great guy. What i did next is what i felt weird about because i never did that before but i wasn't actually complainning about it so the whole "you did that to yourselves" is really out of place here , since i already know that and i wasn't saying there was a problem here, just saying i felt somewhat weird about it. And the other person seems perfectly aware of what she did too.

Besides, i paid the weed i got from him. So it wasn't free. I'll keep going back to his place and i'll keep seeing him because i fucking want to. He could completely stop getting weed tomorrow i couldn't care less, i'm going there for the guy and i already clearly stated it so then again, your arguments are pointless.

"if the two of you are average looking then no amount of words if going to change that". Please find me where i said i wanted it to change because i don't remember ever complainning about that either. I was just replying to a person saying i'm either hot or lucky. I said i personnally consider myself average, which is really a matter of tastes anyway. Yet another dumb and useless thing you said, "yawn"

And nobody talked about a hot guy here so the part about leaving the hot guys to you is also useless, geez do you even know how to read ? Or do you vaguely undertsand a few words and make something up with it ? This whole comment was irrelevant.

18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ok, but still sounds like you hooked up with (ok, lets say a moderately) hot guy for free weed ;)

C'mon, seriously, do you really think ANY guy reading that is going to believe you payed for all the weed after you two started doing the deed

Also, no one gives a fuck, especially most of the guys here, it is a hippy forum after all, so a bit of free love in exchange for free weed ;) ....cool, so what?

19. DramaticDog

DramaticDog Members

I honestly don't give a fuck if people believe that or not. I just don't like when someone straight up assumes things and acts like they're true just because they think so. But really ? I think you just got the timeline a little confused here, i didn't sleep with the guy and then get it. I went there, got weed, paid for it with no plan to even hang out with him until he offered because i'd never done it before. And we did that much later, we were already high as fuck.

So maybe he wanted something more than money in exchange for it, maybe he was lonely, maybe he hadn't planned it at all and it just happened, I don't know and i don't care. All i know is now i got a nice guy with me and i really like him. You want to assume he's somewhat hot? good, that's actually pretty flattering for both of us. I personally find him attractive but then again, that's a matter of tastes, maybe if you saw him you'd think he's ugly, maybe you'd think he's really hot, who knows ? Not me !

And i don't know if you were in a mood or something but really you didn't make it sound like "nobody cares". I'm not replying to "most of the guys here" anyway, i am replying to you. You're the one accusing me of doing shit i'm not even doing. And it's very downgrading for him to assume he's just some guy i hook up with for weed. He's not, his name is Corey, he's a really nice guy and Whenever i get some weed i pay for it. Believe it or not.

20. Varmint

Varmint Member

DramaticDog said, in relevant part:
    "But i practically live with him now... i get up at 5, go to see him first thing, spend the whole day with him, go home only to sleep."

My response:
    Sounds like you had a magic moment that turned into something really nice. The original post is a year old now, but I hope things turned out really well for you both. I, for one, love happy endings. They're rare.