Best Android Smartphones From 2016 And 2017?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Carlfloydfan, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

Hi everyone,

My Iphone4 is not functioning as well as it used to. I am in the market for a new cell phone and I am looking for advice.

-I love android, it is just so intuitive. So I am looking for something that runs android.
    -I want a smart phone that is a Non-Chinese phone. Sorry huawei and lenovo.
    -I love samsung (my tablet still rocks after 30 months) but looking for something that is not samsung IF POSSIBLE.
    -Perhaps a phone that allows for sd slots, replacable batteries (iphones lacking those two are my main pet peeves) and huge amounts of internal storage (like 256 gb+)
    -Has an above average camera (the camera on my samsung tab is surprisingly good).
    -I won't get into all the techie numbers, ha.

What would you get considering the above?

1 person likes this.
  2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I just unplugged apple from my life and now own the Kyocera duraforce....its great...I chose that one because it is heavy duty construction...very water resistant...loud speakers....it is for people that are outdoors a lot.....kept breaking the apple phones ...they are just too delicate
    [​IMG]?

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Im over it, I have a low end samsung

Im not going to bother spending more than $200 on a phone now

Once we got to a certain video resolution on the cheap phones i dont see the point of the more expensive one.

I dont need no gardamn 20MP camera

4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Love My (at least) 10 Year Old Flip Phone...... :wheelchair:

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm still on my first smartphone, a samsung S3. I dare to recommend although I noticed you don't want this brand.

My flip phone literally fell apart :D Used it until the very end!

6. Okkery

Okkery Members

Now mobile phones are all-in-one, you can not replace phone batteries , i have a Samsung 6s for my Work, as well as i am using Android for personal ,Switching between Android to Android phones is fast, i don't think Samsung is worse than the iPhone,

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017