Such A Tough Time In School

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by chirchri, Jun 19, 2017.

1. chirchri

chirchri Members

I don't do my homework because I find them challenging and tough so I refuse to submit them. Most of my peers noticed this and started to shun away from me. Most of the people around me could sense my incompetence. I have a lot of insecurities and fears in school. Why is this so?

1 person likes this.
  2. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

I can't answer why for you. That you need to do for yourself. I too had problems in school. I had a lot of fears and insecurities in school and still have them as an adult. School can be a scary place.

I'm pretty sure the other kids at your school are just as insecure and afraid.

3. I don't know, maybe your interests lie elsewhere? But if you want independence to do what you really want to do later on you might want to play along. Be able to get a job so you're not dependent on others. But I don't know you or what you're capable of, so what have you.

I myself hated school.

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

School is pointless.

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Indeed. And homework is merely to keep you from doing drugs and sex. Fuck the man, math sucks!

6. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator