Was This A Random Attack, Or The Start Of Something In The Uk?

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by morrow, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

"Identify potential terrorists and have them removed from the places they potentially threaten" - and just how do you plan to do that?

"immigrants and their families fail to integrate into the societies they live in." - isnt that the same thing though? If they fail to integrate, they are the enemy?

I am assuming you are British for whatever reason.

Britain has a long history with India, you all dont expect the Indian immigrants to integrate the same way as Muslims.....because the stereotype is if they all congregate in one area they will set up yummy curry shops and want to play cricket with you ...........which doesnt include talk of sharia law, oppressing the rights of women or the odd fundamentalist wanting to drive a truck over your friends

On the one rare occasion a white guy does it, you and others want to pretend the general public is just as much a risk from right wing terrorists as muslim fundamentalists? No one is going to believe that. Might somehow satisfy some white guilt if you say it, but doesnt make it true

There are different tiers of acceptance of immigrants in the UK, as there is with the US, as is the case with my country, Australia.

As an Australian, I will ask the question again. Why should we bother with immigrants from the likes of Syria or Somalia, if there are a crap load of Filipinos, South Pacific Islanders and other Sth East Asian countries that are going to want to come here to work live and be far less trouble, whether they actually integrate or not

No one here expects Filipinos, Vietnamese or Maoris to give up there culture to integrate, but you never hear any of them throwing a tantrum cos a taxi or bus driver is a woman. but we talk about Muslims failing to integrate by not giving up their culture

France, Germany, Belgium, England and Sweden, you have been paying the price of a too high ratio of muslim immigrants. If that sounds racist then so what?, well you take more of them in, my country will stick to Sth East Asians

2. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

So how do we 'play our part' to create a safe world? Up to a million people in Britain protested the invasion of Iraq - made no difference whatsoever. How can the other 50 odd million be convinced? And you'd have to include in that the people who actually take the decision to go to war - politicians. Some of them may worship unsavoury deities but more than that they worship money and power.

Talk of 'dead thieves stealing no more' reminds me of the type of rhetoric favoured by those who preach sharia law on one hand, and fascists on the other. We haven't been hanging people for stealing for many a long year.

In the case of this attack, it doesn't seem that fear of God was behind it. More like some nut case wound up with hatred and uncontrolled anger. Maybe he picked up some of that from the gutter press with the constant anti-immigrant headlines, maybe he's just another fucked up idiot who wanted his 15 minutes of fame.

3. GayOldBoy

GayOldBoy Member

Ok... We all have our own thoughts on the hows and whys, etc. But when it comes to what the government decides to do about going to war, we HAVE no say! When our 'special friendship' with one of the biggest aggressors out there, the Good Ol' US of A, gets us into deep shit, these are the consequences!

In your own daily lives, and those of your loved-ones, it is YOUR personal vigilance and observation which may save lives. Try and pass the buck to someone else if you wish, but at the end of the day only YOU, as an individual, can attempt to save yourself and others. That 'YOU' is anyone in any position to give any information, regardless of race, religion, or what fucking underwear or headdress you wear, to the appropriate persons, to act on YOUR behalves. As I said... Stop trying to be clever... It obviously isn't working! You can argue back and forth all day, but you stick your fingers in a live socket, whose fault is it you got electrocuted?

You walk through life with your head up your arse, you'll find as much shit as you as you can handle, and more.

End of...........