Was This A Random Attack, Or The Start Of Something In The Uk?

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by morrow, Jun 19, 2017.

1. morrow

morrow Visitor

Boris is most likely our next prime minister.. be interesting how he deals with terrorist attacks. And immigration..

He really does look like Trump.. imagine them two on a line up of the world's leaders!

1 person likes this.
  2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Throw In Our Prime Minister And You Have The Current Day "Three Stooges".....Except These Three

Stooges Give Us Nothing To Laugh About.....[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

2 people like this.
  3. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

People say they want Muslims to integrate into British society. He seems to have done that. He could be a role model for young Muslims who do want to get on and contribute something positive. Of course there's no pleasing the racist crowd.

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

People claiming the mayor of London got into his function solely because of his ethnic background don't know what they're talking about.

1 person likes this.
  5. morrow

morrow Visitor

So what's your ideas that he is now mayor?

Edit

I'm not saying he is the wrong person, I'm saying because of the large amount of Asian and foreign people living there, he was the best choice.
    But I don't agree with it. It shouldn't have mattered.

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Filet-o-Fish

;)

7. BlackBillBlake

Maybe the people of London had enough of BJ bullshit and wanted someone with different ideas.

8. morrow

morrow Visitor

Well, he is likely to be prime minister very soon.. would have been better as mayor me thinks...

British politics is all bullshit..

9. morrow

morrow Visitor

Yup :D

10. BlackBillBlake

If he becomes PM we're in for a lot more bullshit.

But perhaps he won't get the job.

Even if he does, it probably won't be for long. The election has left things very uncertain for the tories. BJ would be a big gamble.

11. morrow

morrow Visitor

He will take over in the next couple of weeks, it's a dead cert, but there will be another election in the autumn, I'm sure..then maybe, just maybe...

12. BlackBillBlake

Well if he does get the job, it'll be the end of any modicum of credibility the tories and in fact the UK has left.

13. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

Khan played the race card and constantly accused his opponent of being an islamophobe.

People voted for him in order to avoid conflicts. Which would be those who vote for anyone with a white background. They are the Gentrified evil white people.

If you don't believe that was the reason he won, due to a lie he spread, playing the perfect Islamic victim of an oppressive and islamaphobic society, who came from the slums and rose up against all the oppression, and would fight for the underdog while he made false promises to the people of London. If you don't believe that you are delusional.

How does one fight being called a racist? This is what he did to win. Pathetic.

As soon as he took office he reneged on his promise to increase police in the city and cut the police budget severely. Is trying to get London to separate from the rest of UK and remain in the EU. Never addressed the people or condemned the first terrorist attack happened by muslims, simply called it Unfortunate and that is life in a big city, but has been quick to condemn the attack on the mosque and will have security increased policing to protect for Muslim people, but not increase security for Londoners in general.

The Mayor of London is a new position in London. Can a petition can be brought forward to have this position removed, as this was only established back in 2000 by the people. Maybe it is possible to Return to the way it was prior to the year 2000?

1 person likes this.
  14. GayOldBoy

GayOldBoy Member

And Donald Trump as Pres of the Good Ol' US of A is GOOD politics? ROFLMFAO!

15. morrow

morrow Visitor

I get you... I just said British because we are in the UK forum lol :D

1 person likes this.
  16. BlackBillBlake

Your logic escapes me. Because x is bad that doesn't mean y is good.

17. GayOldBoy

GayOldBoy Member

Your logic escapes me??? I never implied anything was good! I was just comparing bullshit British politics to another piece of bullshit... US politics and whatever 'intelligence' voted that dumb brained fuckwit into one of the most powerful, and fucking dangerous, offices on Planet Earth.

Maybe British politics is bullshit, but so far we HAVEN'T voted fuckwit Johnson into No.10.

And again... OFF TOPIC!

18. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

It helps that his opponent was running an islamophobic campaign.To be frank, I think Khan did a very good job of rising above some of the blatant race-baiting that Tories were putting out in London.

19. BlackBillBlake

Wasn't me that brought up the subject of Trump.

20. GayOldBoy

GayOldBoy Member

Trump only came in as a response to previous off topic post.

Returning to the original topic...

The guy who committed that atrocity has once again been named. Why was he not shot dead at the scene, cremated and his ashes secretly disposed of? He is now a 'living martyr' (to a number of right-wing idiots) who is now going to be kept by us UK tax payers for, as yet, an unspecified number of years.

One young muslim guy interviewed by a reporter mentioned that muslims should not have to live in fear of being attacked when going to the mosques etc. Well Sir... Nobody else in this world should have to live in fear of being attacked by religious zealots, and psychologically disturbed people dead set on trying to achieve islamic supremacy on planet Earth. Please remember this...

What's good for the goose, is good for the gander! (Old British saying.) If those who know of potential terrorists report them to the appropriate authorities, then all this crap COULD cease, and all communities COULD begin to coexist peacefully side-by-side.

But that is just too much to hope for as long as both sides distrust each other, live in fear of each other, and immigrants and their families fail to integrate into the societies they live in.

So no... This may have been a random attack, but not necessarliy 'the start of something' in the UK. It will only become 'a thing' if those able to help prevent the attacks on all British citizens and foreign visitors, fail in their moral and legal duties to foil/prevent them happening.

There are always going to be casualties in war, but THERE IS NO NEED FOR WAR in the first place. Identify potential terrorists and have them removed from the places they potentially threaten... WHATEVER COUNTRY or STATE that may be.

A DEAD THIEF STEALS NO MORE... A DEAD KILLER KILLS NO MORE!

A SAFE WORLD CAN BE HAD AS LONG AS ALL THOSE WHO REALLY WANT IT DO THEIR PART TO OBTAIN IT! If you live in fear of your own 'Gods' (artificial, man-made deities) what chance does ANYONE have of living safely and peacefully?