I'm Coming Out As An Lgbt

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Fueled by Coffee, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Deadloop

Deadloop Members

Being a straight male and telling other straight males your gay is a good time. In real life of course. It's a fun social experiment. Nobody here would give a fuck.

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i'm coming out as a small furry green thing from alpha centauri.
    oh wait, i was always out. nobody's going to believe me anyway.

my true self has no physical form.
    it just got stuck in this human body somehow.

if i was born with a vj i'd be lezz,
    the whole 'masculine trip is that repulsive to me.
    no way in hell i'd want another hose,
    which ever way i was born with.

the great mystery to me, is why anyone would assume a male who was repulsed by aggressiveness,
    would want to play sexsex with another male.

totally does not compute.
    on the other paw, hooray for everyone who can get off,
    or are erotically attracted to, their same gender,
    for being able to not frustrate themselves while at the same time not adding to the excessiveness of human population.
    i admire and applaud all of them,
    but it just doesn't work for me, in the body i was born in.

3. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

Dude...this is awesome. Now I need to search the net and see if I can get a t-shirt with this on it. I cannot wait. Living in liberal-Austin, which is rife with queers of all stripes, I would imagine I could offend a ton of people, wearing this around town. That would be so sweet! Thanks.

4. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

1 person likes this.
  5. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

6. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Yea, I have little to no understanding of my sexual identity, but one day... I stayed up all night reading up on sexual orientations (there are a fucking ton), and sexual identities (apparently, that is different) and by definition... I can see myself as pansexual, becauase people never crease to delight me.

7. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Oh, also... it's not that they end up in a heterosexual relationship, it's that they want one to end up with, if that makes any sense. It's one to end up in a heterosexual relationship when you're bisexual. But, how can you decide before you even meet the person that you want someone of the opposite sex, when you are attracted to both sexes?

But, I mean.... like someone else mentioned.... I guess it's for pracitical reasons, or being a traditionalist at heart. Maybe. ??? I don't know.

8. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Today I've decided to come out as one of the 14,637 best writers east of the Mississippi

of whom the critics rightly said "He's arch! Ge's laconic! He's got the human situation well weighed up."

1 person likes this.