I'm Coming Out As An Lgbt

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Fueled by Coffee, Jun 18, 2017.

1. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Wait, a minute is this a joke thread?

Seriously?

Gah damn it, you guys.

2 people like this.
  2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

every thread is what each reply makes it.
    the topic owns the thread, the op doesn't.

at least that's the way i think when i post one.

but then i don't think of the universe as being owned by anything that is aware of existing either.
    gods there might be, but i don't believe they created everything.

3. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

If Lady Liberty is a lesbian, sure why not :D

4. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

he's a lesbian

5. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

But they don't give a fuck because they're apolitical. Who has time for all the infighting.

6. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Right? Get both feet wet or something. I don't know I can't really talk, I'm a straight male. :)

7. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

No one answered my questions.

I don't know if this is a joke thread. I don't know what the OP is. I want to know what you guys thinks about people who identity themselves as bisexuals, but want to end up with someone of the opposite sex. And for the hell of it, just tell me what sexual orientation you think I am.

ALL THOSE QUESTIONS. NO ANSWERS.

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

this thread is pure gay

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The OP is as straight as they come, the only way he'd be gay is if he got sent to prison and on cupcake day he was on a work detail as missed the handing out of the cupcakes, but his cellmate is twice his size, has cupcakes, and he really really wants cupcakes. Even then he'd only gay for a couple minutes and angry about it afterwards

1 person likes this.
  10. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Well, one of my questions got answered.

2 people like this.
  11. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i thought i had. every thread on hf is a 'joke' thread to those who want to treat it as one, and serious to everyone who doesn't.
    there have been times its been a worse troll capitol of the internet and times its been better.

1 person likes this.
  12. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

I have been thinking about this and wanted to better understand this acronym some time ago, so I looked up each letter and its meaning. Came to the conclusion that the LGBTI were not necessary at all and only the letter Q is required as this letter is inclusive and encompasses everyone with out any Exclusion!

L - Lesbian - why do they get to be first on the list. Special preferences to Lesbians because they are women? Women have been kept down for a long time so they get preferential treatment? why is this not alphabetical to make it fair and unbiased?

G - Gay - This includes both men and women who prefer same sex partners. Why don't men who like the same sex get their own gender specific letter like the women do?

B - Bisexual - Might prefer one gender over the other but is open to both genders and has had and enjoys sex with both genders. Apparently Gay people do not like bisexual people judging by responses above, but straight people are accepting of Bi people. Interesting!

T - Transgender - A term referring to anyone who's behavior, thoughts, or traits differ from the societal expectations for their sex. The trans grounp includes cross-dressers, transsexuals, trans-species (flurries) and intersexed individuals. There is some objection to the word transgender as it is too inclusive and does not draw attention to the specific differences of groups that fall under this umbrella. It is a politically useful term and is not a noun but an adjective.

I - Intersexed - added on after the T so that the intersexed people feel special and recognized twice, plus get their own special letter so they do not feel forgotten. unlike homosexual men. Intersexed is used for a variety of conditions in which a person is born with a reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn’t seem to fit the typical definitions of female or male by appearance only.

Q - Queer or Questioning - You might think this refers to men, but you would be wrong. Queer is not gender specific and is inclusive. According to the leaders of GLAAD, a gay rights group- Queer means that you are one of those letters (LGBTI), but you could be all of those letters and not knowing is OK. This term has come to include Heterosexuality, we are all queer in our own special way. The term was originally used as a slur but has been reclaimed by younger generations to also refer to political ideologies not adhering to heteronormativity or a gender-binary.

So we need not just one inclusive term but a second inclusive term to include an inclusive term and then some.

Queer also includes the P - for pansexual, feeling emotional and sexual attraction to, and intimate relations with, individuals of all gender and species, identities and sexes, which includes Bisexuals, trans=species, intersex, gay lesbian, trans, Object lovers etc. . K - for Kink regarding BDSM A - for a sexual people who have no sex drive and are not attracted to anyone or anything.

In conclusion, all the letters must go, with the exception of The Letter Q

This have been brought to you by the letter Q and is a children's television production

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGQpO7Op4U

We are all a part of the Community. The Q Community or replace the Q with H. H is for Human

2 people like this.
  13. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I realize that this is a joke thread at first, but I will never come out as an LGBT, as I am not one....and i am also not into sado masochism....B...and some letters culture...Bondage, etc....not into that shit, either.

sorry.

14. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

The LGBTIQAPK includes you, so you are a member wether you like it or not.

the Q for Queer and or Questioning. It includes everyone, even heterosexuals and animal lovers like you. Q is the only letter required. We are all Queer and questioning in our own special way. We are all H, Human in our own special way with all our quirks. They, the Q Community is an inclusive community. Just know that the Q's in the world love you just the way you are.

I did not joke about all the meanings and how they are defined. The acronym makes the LGBTIQAPK into a joke IMO

Q or H is all we need. I am leaning towards H because it includes all those dead different kinds of Homos. Erectus, Spiens, etc. which could lead us into the realm of Necrophilia. very inclusive.

1 person likes this.
  15. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I don't think it's a joke thread and bisexuals are fine with me. All the best people are b (in fact, that's not totally true but . . . )

1 person likes this.
  16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

more practical than romantic. either that, or an attention seeker, depending on the person.

17. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Not unless I shared a cell with you or GlenGlen.

I have a homoflexible weakness for Australian men ;)

1 person likes this.
  18. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

..........[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

If you were stuck in a cell with me id put the flexible in homoflexible ;)

2 people like this.
  20. AugustusMonqure

AugustusMonqure Members

Be true to yourself and be yourself! :)

1 person likes this.
  21. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

Be true to yourself and be yourself! while respecting yourself and others :)

3 people like this.
  22. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I think it is a joke thread, actually I am sure it is.

Anyway, to answer your question. If you are someone who consistently is attracted to and has sexual encounters with people of both sexes, than you are a bisexual, regardless of who you want to end up with. I can think of a lot of reasons why someone might want to end up with someone of the opposite sex. Most straight folks I know have no desire to be with anyone of the opposite gender, even experimentally. Especially men.

As for you--hm, I guess I always assumed you were straight, but I could see you as bi/pansexual. Mostly because you are undecided or conflicted about most things.