I'm Coming Out As An Lgbt

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Fueled by Coffee, Jun 18, 2017.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

They say coming out in the open about your true self can be the most difficult phase in a person's life.
    So I thought I'd take a big step forward and come out to all of you as a true LGBT.

[​IMG]

But then again I'm sure most of you all may have already known this about me.

9 people like this.
  2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Well Damn.....That Certainly Dashed My Hopes For The Future...... :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Tears Glen.

1 person likes this.
  3. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Awww there there GlenGlen, don't worry. You'll always be my HF boy toy. I'd make an exception of my straightness for you any day!

2 people like this.
  4. abarambling

abarambling Banned

So, what are you?

1 person likes this.
  5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

So what is it lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender?

If you're simply bi-sexual then there's still hope for the continuance of the human species

Hotwater

6. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

This is one of those times that reading past the thread title is kind of important

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't like how bisexuals get their hands into a community for liking both sexes. That isn't gay enough for my acknowledgment.

1 person likes this.
  8. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I never do that. WTF?

9. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I've never seen you so judgey before. Lol! I kind of like it.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't like to judge people really but ya gotta do it because that's how the brain works, well mine anyway, I can't stop it from judging it sees something and it forms an opinion without me thinking and then that's that, someone just got judged.

It say in the Bible like the biggest sin is judgement of others lol. Well I reckon they all fixin' to go to hell because I don't believe that non judgement really exists.

It doesn't have to be with bad things either say, well, when I used to tend bars for example... I wouldn't judge anyone for being themselves but it was my responsibility to keep people safe and you know what that means? I had to judge them whether they were sober enough to buy another drink, or sober enough to gamble or even come inside.

So you just have to judge a lot. :)

I always have digs at openly bisexual people though because I always seen it as a form of attention rather than a sexuality, this in your face, look at me I'm bi kind of behavior. :D

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I hate them too, never understood why the B was in there.

Have more in common with straights than bisexuals.

And bisexuals are always so sneaky in real life, well the guys are, dont care if girls think they are bi.

You read a lot of BS online, but in real life you hardly ever hear a guy thats openly bi. Only ever if its some alternative therapy hippy guru type guy, which in itself is kind of obvious anyway

2 people like this.
  12. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I think judging keeps us safe, so I'm not against it. I think the problem doesn't lay in judging, but being judgemental. It's like lying. It's fine to lie, but don't be a liar.

I've met a few bisexual women that were bisexual to appease men. So, I think I know what you're talking about.

How do you feel about bisexual women who are interested in women, but want to end up with a man? So, basically... they have been in relationships with women, even longterm relationsships, but if you talk to them about starting a family, who they want to end up in, etc... they restrictly say that they want to be with a man. I've met like five or so women that are like this. And I feel like that's not really what bisexuality is. I feel like that is another sexual orientation that we haven't discovered yet. Don't get me wrong, if a woman, or man associates themselves with bisexuality, but want to have a heterosexual relationship when starting a family, etc... that's fine. It just confuses me. But, I'm not them, so no wonder it confuses me.

1 person likes this.
  13. abarambling

abarambling Banned

You still didn't answer my question in the other thread. [insert tipping foot guy emoji here]

14. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I think I found the term; heteoflexible. This term seems more like them. Again, people can associate themselves with whatever sexual orientation they want. I'm just saying strictly by definition this sounds more like them. I even think the definition can mean different things. So, I'm not really sure what I'm saying. I don't want to offend anyone.

15. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

You're a lesbian with an AK-74, 5.56mm, who fights for freedom and tits while a mite tipsy?

16. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

It's just how they feel. They're not actors in a play in which the director can say - come on guys - be more gay

17. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Are you referring to the bisexuals to be more gay, or the gay people who don't like bisexuals to be more gay?

18. themnax

themnax Senior Member

almost everyone i know is gender bent one way or another,
    thing is, i don't see how it makes a damd bit of difference
    about anything outside of sex itself.

people can live by logic, no matter what's between their legs,
    no one has to, or should ever have to,
    live by what other people expect of them on the basis of it.

19. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I think he means Liberty Guns Beer and Tits. :)

20. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Your'e Saying 6-eyed Is Really A Lesbian...???... :yikes: ...No Wonder He Rejected My Advances.....[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.