Ecstasy Tablets And Sickness Tablets

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by AMB, Jun 18, 2017.

1. AMB

AMB Members

I took a pill of ecstasy at a gig last night and earlier in the day I took some motion sickness tablets for the journey. I had the pill in two half's and after the second I was sick 3 times within a 2 hour period. This is not usual for me with MDMA so I wondered if the combination of the two things possibly made me sick. Can anyone help?

2. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

Upset stomach/vomiting is a known side effect, odd that you never had it before. From my understanding is it increases serotonin in your body and this makes the brain think/know it has been poisoned, so you start to feel stomach sick and vomit.

It is the exact same trigger/reaction that chemo gives patients.

If it continues go see a doctor asap

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I've never vomited from MDMA, although I know some people do. I'd be inclined to say that you got a bad pill and/or there was a bad interaction with your motion sickness pills.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Sounds like a drug interaction to me too. But who knows what was in the pill you took. It could be any number of things intended either to enhance the high or stretch the amount of pills pressed by using less MDMA.