Why Would A Guy Reject A Woman For A Threesome?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by ohno, Jun 18, 2017.

1. ohno

ohno Members

I was sleeping with a very hot guy for a few weeks and he seemed into me. He was very into orgies and talked about it a lot impatiently. I was into it too and we both looked forward to it. He mentioned girls he'd like to do it with and they were up for it too. I could hardly wait. I was just waiting for him to call me and I'd be there. Everything seemed perfect!

We lost connection at one point because he got busy with work, so he said at least. He stayed in touch with me through social media for months like that though. We were talking about everything, like friends.

So, orgies never happened. He never told me why. I asked. He would avoid giving me answer. He never had sex with me since too, so I just ignored his messages and stop all contact because I saw no point in small talk.

I'm just wondering, such a shame, did something like that ever happened to you, and what could be the reasons?

2. sekyer

sekyer Members

both men are gay

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

its you....

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yeah, sounds like you started to get too clingy

Also threesomes you are suppose to find the other girl, not him

5. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

He's a crappy Unicorn Hunter, obviously.

According to your other topics, this is the only dude you have had sex with.
    Here's a secret: dudes will fantasize day and night about shit they will never do.
    Read posts here carefully, especially the "I share my wife" (like she's a possession) threads. Details will change. Hard to fact check your lies with one hand covered in lotion.

Try a relationship.
    Don't use people like Kleenex, and they will do it less to you.

1 person likes this.
  6. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Maybe he never read your messages.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sounds like a typical online internet guys spinning some bullshit so he can play with his penis.

8. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

He probably either lost interest, decided he'd like an orgy/threesome but not with someone he has deep feelings for or possibly he's just a bit of a fantasist who likes to flirt with either idea of doing certain stuff, but in reality he quite likely wouldn't really be up for it or enjoy it.

9. morrow

morrow Visitor

Post of the day for me.. :D

1 person likes this.
  10. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Sounds like he got scared. Maybe he was just talking a big game about wanting to do a threesome, but when the opportunity came... he chickened out. And after that he couldn't face you, so he stopped having sex with you as well.

I read like the first three posts, or so on this thread, and I stopped reading after that point because... idiots. None of that is true. They're just being idiots. This forum... sometimes.

11. Maybe he thinks too much of you and doesn't want to see you reduced to some bullshit.

12. Cliff Unicorn

Cliff Unicorn Members

That's right!

[​IMG]

13. whodatdere

whodatdere Members

The only reason Ive turned down the opportunity...it was gonna be us and one of her best friends...I cared about too much about my girl to destroy another friendship

14. Yeah I've been hurt through and through by girls who I loved very much who completely rejected my emotional ideals. No tears left to cry. It's a jaded world and a lot of girls refuse to believe that guys actually care for them.

15. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Another? Have you damaged other friendships of hers?

16. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I've never been in an orgy but I know of people who are like that. They aren't totally normal psychologically sound people. In fact they're usually more into drugs than I need to be personally. Why are you out looking for orgies? Not one to judge but that tells me something about your priorities for relationships.

Ok. Keeping an open mind. If you're totally interested in orgies, ask him why he's not. :)

17. whodatdere

whodatdere Members

No, not one of hers..it was a previous relationship with the same setting, but there I didnt and wouldn't resist her friend's Siren call.

18. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

My wife and I shared a girlfriend for most of our 45 years of marriage. We had a few thousand threesomes as it was our normal nightly sex. My wife also had a few other of her friends joining us in bed using me as bait. Our girlfriend eventually got married and instead of living with us full time, she split her time between us and her husband. Once time she was visiting with her husband since we socialized with him. I know it sounds weird and complicated and yet it worked for us. I felt bad for the cuckold and asked the two girls to have a threesome with them. He freaked out and left. Never got a reason why. Who knows what goes through the head of a guy. A lot of guys think gang bangs and out forms of group sex are arousing until they show up and cannot get it up in front of more than one person.