Late With The Hellos

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by abarambling, Jun 17, 2017.

1. abarambling

abarambling Banned

So, I've been coming here for about three years, but I never made an introductory thread. I decided tonight that I'll make one.

- My name is Cynthia. But, please don't use my real name when posting to or about me on here. If we talk personally, you can use my name.
    - I live in Chicago.
    - I have a few medical conditions, so that's a big part of my life.
    - One of my medical conditions has caused facial deformities. Therefore, I'm ugly.
    - I first came here under another account to ask a question about decreasing squirting, but because of the overwhelming amount of negativity I got, I decided to leave. A year later, I came back, but under this account, because I honestly forgot the information of the other account. I've been coming here on and off using this account ever since.

I don't know what other information to give, because I'm not very good at being random. Best way to get to know me is to ask me questions. I'll answer whatever question you may have. Another way is to start a conversation with me, that inspires me to share my thoughts, feelings, and experiences.

Have a nice life. You all deserve it.

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Iv'e Been Here For Over 10 Years And Still Haven't Made An Intro Thread.........Mmmmmm Must

Get Round To That One Day.......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

4. abarambling

abarambling Banned

5. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I wholeheartedly encourage you to make an introductory thread.

6. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

Hello aoa, nice to meet you. Welcome to the intro area. It is a friendly place to retreat.

I am sorry I missed the decreasing squirting thread. I see no reason for you to want to decrease this, you just need a better and more absorbent towel for under you.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Can I call you Cyn? :)
    Because I know a Cynthia we call Cyn and also I go by the nickname Cyn too with some people. :D joCelYN. Well obviously not in a post like you ask but I mean like in my head, I'll say to myself "hey Cyn just posted something".

It worx 4 me.

8. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Thanks.
    Nice to meet you too.

9. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Haha, sure.