Have You Ever Sent A Gift To Someone On Hip?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by abarambling, Jun 17, 2017.

1. lode

lode Banned

I've sent snail mail with travel trinkets.

Now that I'm not traveling, I'd be much less inclined. I'm pretty sure there's a direct line that could be drawn between cuteness and my likelihood to send gifts. Because I'm a nigh shameless hound-dog.

2. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

I don't think it sucks. It does seem to get blow out of proportion at times. I remember my family getting mad at me because i went to my brother's wedding without giving a gift. Maybe they saw that as freeloading or something so in that sense its kinda understandable. But if i invite people to a party or wedding, its for you to have a good time. I invite you because i like you. Same happened at work when everyone contributed money to get a woman a gift because she was having a child. I refused to contribute anything. Its great if people want to contribute but don't force it on me. I get the feeling many contribute to gifts because they feel like its something they should do.

1 person likes this.
  3. abarambling

abarambling Banned

From my research, I understand pale isn't a skin color. So, I'm not trying to tell you that you're wrong. I just read that if you're pale... you lack oxygen, which means you're sick, so it's not essentially a skin color. Think about it, skin color doesn't drastically change, right? For the most part. So, a fair skin person is not going to one day be dark skinned. But, everyone can have pale skin. Granted, I feel like I'm putting my foot up my own ass with my example because I know several family members who by aged 30 were dark skinned, but when younger they were fair skinned. And I'm not talking about tan because they got sun. I'm talking about brown. Lol!

As for my clitoris... I don't know if I have a big one, or not. You telling me that I possibly have a big clitories makes me think I'm stretched out, lol. I know the clit is not the vagina. And there is no such thing as a stretched out vagina, because it's like stretchy pants. It stretches, but it goes back to normal. And normal can vary upon the woman, because some women do have smaller vagina openings than others. So, I know all that, but I'm not going to lie... I do also have insecurities.

4. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I've cheated with you a few times over PM. You never pegged me as a shameless hounddog. Then again you weren't sending me gifts.

5. abarambling

abarambling Banned

The thing is that in many of those situations some of those peoples who are gifting have a desire to so. For example, if I was in those situations... I would give a gift and not because I was socially forced too, but because I want to. So, I guess it goes both ways. But, no one should be made to feel bad for whatever desire that they do have in terms of gift giving. If anything, the other person feels bad for not getting a gift. You know how people are. They tend to internalizes, instead of thinking it might just be the other person simply not having a desire to gift give, or not being able to.

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Yeah, I hate the work thing

Every time I turn around someone at work is asking me to contribute to such and such. I feel like I'm working just to earn money to give back to something work related.

My coworkers are having a bridal shower for someone this Friday, so they're expecting donations to buy a gift AND then you have to turn around and drop $20 on some kind of food item to bring as well. I usually do participate but I've decided this time I'm going to take a stand and not participate. I have a lot going on, I have 3 weddings to attend this year, one on Saturday actually..so that's three gifts I already have to buy for people I actually care about, so fuck it, I don't feel like wasting money on a co-worker I've maybe said 3 words to in 3 years.

I don't even believe in marriage, ugh weddings are annoying

Its going to be like that Friends episode where Ross moves into a new apartment and his neighbors ask him to make a donation to the super or something who is retiring, but Ross refuses because he just moved in and has never met the guy. So all his new neighbors shun him and he becomes the building outcast.

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

another thing that annoys me is couples who own their own home and already own everything they need..but when they get engaged they still have a bridal and engagement shower. Showers should be for young couples just starting out in life.

8. abarambling

abarambling Banned

OMGosh, I never understood that episode. But, when I watched it I was like six, so no wonder.

9. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

My brother's wedding was the only wedding i attended. The few times i was invited, i turn them down. I find weddings too formal and fancy for my taste. My uncle and brother are the only people i would make an exception for. Just from that one experience i can understand how annoying weddings can be.

10. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Wedding parties can be great but yeah I'm mainly attending for the party. The formal part is more an obligation lol
    I don't recall ever spending money on a wedding gift (gave my brother and wife some cash :)). Me attending IS the gift :p Yeah I know how that sounds...

11. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Ego Is Not A Dirty Word........[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

That's why I always try to open the dancefloor ;) JK to be clear :p

13. lode

lode Banned

Exactly. If I were sending you gifts I'd be all "How's it going Aoabai?"

Shameless!

14. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

Your clitoris is larger than you think. It is inside you too. Shaped like a boomer rang and can be touched up inside you. Only a small portion of it shows just under the hood.

Pale is a color! it is a light color and has nothing to do with oxygen when referring to a healthy person. that is like saying a light skinned person is sick and lacks oxygen, which is just not true. I won't tell you that you are wrong like you did me, you will figure this out on your own.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/pale

After a couple of babies things do not spring back like they use to. My sisters, I have a lot of them. I ave been privy to a lot of girl talk around them. All the ones who have had a few babies of their own have talked about how stretched out they were down there after babies. My 3rd sister opted for C-section just to avoid having a stretched out vag.

here is a good video to watch about your internal clitoris, clitoris and other parts.

https://youtu.be/BIbbZ37A7RQ

1 person likes this.
  15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

pale
    [pāl]

ADJECTIVE
    light in color or having little color:
    "choose pale floral patterns for walls"
    synonyms: light · light-colored · pastel · muted · subtle · soft · faded · [more]

col·or
    [ˈkələr]

NOUN

one describes the other.....

.......you missed the boat on being a bitch....many of your replies are rude and you do not address direct questions or replies instead choosing weird come backs....thread is about gift giving on the forum and you come back with a question about tits...
    you might wanna tell everyone in Norway that pale people are sick...that's just ridiculous and misinformatio

lastly all the gifts ive received or give are private ....that's why most of the more generous people are not replying here....we don't want you to know about them....lol