Have You Ever Sent A Gift To Someone On Hip?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by abarambling, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

You've got some great stuff in your own backyard like Monkish and Russian River.

1 person likes this.
  2. deleted

deleted Visitor

only weed to those in need. . wish I could do more. .

1 person likes this.
  3. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Someone once tracked me down at work. I was open about what I did (reporter) and where, and it was a medium profile job. I could be found.
    It was a Hip Forumer, and the gift was a packet of PETA propaganda.
    I moderate the vegetarian board, and have since 1999, on the pre crash forums. I made the FAQs, listing where to get more information.
    I've been open about supporting the org in the distant past, but no more.

Odd. It wasn't like a) PETA wasnt already sending me this stuff, they are quite adamant with reporters; and b) I needed any of the info. It was, frankly, a waste of trees.

1 person likes this.
  4. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Thanks. I was half joking, though. Like I said, my love language is gifts, so of course I would want gifts. It's the way I understand affection, of any kind. But, I'm still in the mentality of that it's kind of creepy, weird, and I do have to keep in mind how someone else would view me for accepting these gifts, considering there is such a stigma about getting gifts from strangers, especially when it's woman.

As for the forum, that's just how it was. Someone would post an annual thread, and people would vote who was what. I've been to a lot of forums in my lifetime. A tattoo forum, skincare forum, a forum for kids and teenagers, a bunch of subforums on IMDb, a forum that had to do with social issues and justice, etc. They all have a certain dynamic to it. A dynamic that only the forum-goers would understand. Whether or not they accepted it, depended on the individual, but understanding... they all understood. Think about it, if someone came on here bitching about the dynamics of this forum, don't you think a bunch of people will be on that person's ass before they even realize it?

5. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

And Golden Road brewery!

6. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Sent Lots Of My "Nudie" Pics To rOllinstoned.......They Came Back...... Return To Sender......

Address Unknown.. .... No Such Person...... No Such Zone......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  7. abarambling

abarambling Banned

It seems like a lot of males are sending Stonie nudes. I don't understand. Why does he get all these nudes, and I can't get ONE GIFT from you guys?

8. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Sounds like an offensive gift.

I don't know why people do that. Why bother going through the time and effort of making and giving a gift when it's a bullshit gift? It would have been easier to call the person a bitch, because clearly you think that, and be on your fucking way. Far, far away.

9. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I wouldn't mind weed as a gift. Weed is fucking expensive. But, I would like the weed to be in another form, like edibles. I think that's a cuter way of presenting it rather than a little baggie of herbs.

10. abarambling

abarambling Banned

You're a male. Most guys aren't. I think it's more common for females. And not even a lot of females enjoy gifts. Probably because of the stimga.

It really does suck giving and getting gifts, even though it's not suppose to because it's a beautiful art and form of expression/affection beteeen humans.

11. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Small or large? I'm referring to her breasts. Also, what is her skin color?

12. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Some people are not very good at the acknowledgement part of the gift giving process. But, yea... I think most people at least say, "Thank you", lol. Maybe she simply didn't like the gift. Like I said in the beginning, 'the thought doesn't count'. However, I meant that for poor gifts that are given with malice intent or emotions.

13. abarambling

abarambling Banned

See, that's what I'm talking about!

14. abarambling

abarambling Banned

May, I ask what were some of those things?

15. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Which is owned by Anheuser-Busch.

16. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Me neither. I'm kind of like Sheldon in that regard.

Im bigger on giving away or receiving left over stuff like a piece of furniture or as in Mally's example an unused TV etc. Not buying or crafting a gift

17. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

Large enough to smother me and stop my breathing, and into submission in the bedroom. Her skin color changes. Sometimes she's got an olive skin color and sometimes she's very pale.

18. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Not to be a bitch here, but pale isn't a skin color. If someone is pale normally that means they're sick in some way. And every skin color can be pale from the fairest of the fair to the darkest. There are many skin colors out there, but for the most part there are three undertones, red, neutral, and yellow. When it comes to paleness, you don't have any of these undertones. You end of having this grey, sallow casting.

19. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Not offensive. Bemusing. Silly. Wasteful.
    I'm sure the intention was well-meaning. I understood the impulse, as I will freely give some entry-level vegetarian/vegan cookbooks.
    It opened a discussion about the vegetarian/vegan split that was happening generally, on and off the forum.
    So, the gift did something useful, in the end

20. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

Pale is a color. The definition of pale is light in color or lacking color. She is a little washed out. Some times her skin will take on an olive greenish tint when she is not feeling well with hints of red and yellow undertones. Other times she can look a little greenish gray when she spends time in the sun, so she likes to stay out of it and remain washed out.

You are interested in breasts? She has long nipples, pinkish brown in color. I was amazed at how long they were, when I first set my eyes upon them. Longest nipples I have ever seen, sucked on, nibbled, played with, i love it and so does she. They are longer than her clit. My gf likes her toys and I did a little research into this.

Did you know that clitoris size matters? My girlfriends runs on the small side, which studies show can create problems with regards to her having orgasms. Size does matter when it comes to the ladies clitoris. You must have a good size one, positioned perfectly to be able to squirt.

It is good to know that the problem is her size, or lack of it and not my size. I no longer feel intimidated by her vibrator.

https://www.livescience.com/43528-clitoris-size-orgasm.html

1 person likes this.