Have You Ever Sent A Gift To Someone On Hip?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by abarambling, Jun 17, 2017.

1. abarambling

abarambling Banned

If so, what was it? If you don't mind me asking.

One of the forums I used to go to had this ranking amongst posters. Basically, who was the A, B, C, and D-listers of the forum. Needless to say, pretty girls that would post a lot of pictures and be sexually open would be amongst the A-listers. And because of this they would get sent gifts.

Anyways, I was just thinking about this because my birthday is coming up. And I'm going to be honest here... I want fucking gifts too. They got gifts just because. Sometimes it wasn't their birthday or Christmas. So, I've decided to ask all of you to send me gifts. Yup, I'm doing it.

I know, I know... I'm a disgrace to feminism. I have pushed all women back decades.

Actually, answer this question too... how do you feel about people getting gifts from pretty much strangers over the Internet? For example, Youtubers that get 'fan' mail, or the example I told above.

Believe it or not, it happens more than you think. You would think, people would be worried about getting creepiers sending them creepy stuff, and then knowing where you live. But, it's not really like that. Granted, I've never gotten stuff sent to me over the Internet, so I don't know how it really is.

Actually, that's a lie. When I was really sick in the hospital, one of my family members WITHOUT MY PERMISSION made a story over the internet about me and my medical conditions. And the story got some trackage. Not a ton, but something. And I get sent gifts while I was in the hospital. I've also been told that I can start a GoFundMe account, or something along those lines, and probably be successful. They suggested this because I need a new hearing aid and my insurance is being a bitch, so I can't get a new hearing aid. And hearing aids cost like $10,000. I ain't got that kind of money, nigga. Needless to say, I have not open such an account, because of the stigma that lays with receiving gifts or money from strangers. I rather have a shitty hearing aid than ask for gifts or money. But, I won't lie... I do want that.

I've sent things to strangers over the Internet, and I've given money. But, it's because my love lauguage is gifts. I enjoy gifting people things. So, for me it's all good. No one is forcing anyone to do anything. If you don't want to give them gifts or money, that's fine. They're simply asking. Sometimes, they don't even ask. They just open up a P.O box or give out their address. Granted, to a lot of people that's them asking without asking. So, whatever. The only thing about this situation that I don't really care for is that often times the people who are sending gifts or money have such a glorification for the person that they're sending these things too, whether it's because they think the girl is hot as hell, or it's because they're an inspiration due to struggling so much. It's just a little creepy. A gift, some money is nice. But, that glorification... that's a little uncomfortable for me.

1 person likes this.
  2. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

Yes I have!

And I gift you guys on a continual basis.

See...every time I post something, I am gifting you with my eloquence and wisdom.

You're welcome.

LOL

Cheers.

1 person likes this.
  3. abarambling

abarambling Banned

If I was being serious about wanting gifts from people on Hip... I would really be upset with the 'gift' you gave me. That's a bullshit gift, and you fucking know it.

If you don't know how to properly gift, then don't gift at all. I don't believe in that, 'it's the thought that counts' bullshit some people nag on about in order to make someone feel bad for being disappointed, maybe even downright upset by the gift that they were given. Sometimes gifts don't come from the heart. They come from arrogance, resentment, passsive aggressiveness, etc.

2 people like this.
  4. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

Lighten up, Francis.

LOL

5. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I'm not upset.

I'm just sharing with you that I think your 'gift' comes from arrogance rather than love. And I believe that all gifts should come from some form of love, not anything else.

I take gift giving very seriously.

6. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

Pffffttth!

LOL

That's the sound of my lifting up my left butt cheek and blowing you a kiss!

1 person likes this.
  7. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I don't understand what the point of this post is.

8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

The idea of sending you a gift appeals to me, you dont annoy me so you're already doing better than 98% of people I come across.

I won't lie, I'm not the best when it comes to doing such things..like, one of my greatest friends is probably still pissed because I never sent him a care package when he was deployed to Iraq

So to be honest I probably wont, and I won't pretend that I will. But the idea does appeal to me , I bet I could craft a cute necklace you would like.

More importantly, the fuck kind of forum is this with A through D rated members?

I'm not opposed to a gift if its from someone I've talked to a lot and gotten to know. I used to have an internet friend who traveled a lot and would send me postcards, it was nice

1 person likes this.
  9. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

I don't know anyone here well enough to have an urge to sent them a gift. I'm not big on gift giving/receiving, on or offline.

10. themnax

themnax Senior Member

not that i know of, unless i know them from somewhere else.
    i'm pretty sure i don't know where anyone on here actually lives,
    although there's one person on here,
    who lives in europe somewhere,
    who once showed where there house was on the google satalite,
    at least i think that was someone on here,
    but i've never been there and don't expect i ever will.

my gift to everyone is my 'art' on f.a.
    so in that sense,
    well its not that i wouldn't,
    but unless i've met someone at a convention somewhere,
    or unknowingly happen to be living next to them or something,

the only time,
    there was someone, a couple, trying to start a store,
    close to where i was living at the time,
    who may have been from on here.

now there was a pizza and coffee place in amsterdam in one of my dreams,
    where everybody on hip forums at the time was getting together,
    i think several may have been dreaming the same dream at the same time,
    this was a few years back.

just what people show and tell on here,
    is as much as i know anything about them.

11. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

I have sent postcards to my Friend and Yeah I have given Gifts and received a Pen as a gift
    So Yeah I see no wrong in it

I dont like the Idea of grading people though !

1 person likes this.
  12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

that's such a C comment.

1 person likes this.
  13. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

You can send me a 6 pack of that great beer you and PR always talk about that I can't get on the west coast. Thanks!

14. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

Set up an amazon wish list. You can hide your real name and your address. the sender sends the stuff without being given your real address, name and phone number. Set it to private, then share the URL for your wish list. Amazon will ship the stuff out with all your personal info hidden.

I have sent presents and received them, but not to and from hip people. Chat someone up for a time, the lady suggests we take it to Skype. Next thing you know she is flashing her tits and starts masturbating, how can I refuse to send her a little present after the countless hours of viewing pleasure she has given me? How can I refuse? I masturbated to her beautiful wet vag and her moans and groans. TMI sorry. I excited myself a little just reliving the memories.

As for how it felt. It felt good to send the stuff and received stuff. It felt even better when I jerked off to those beautiful breasts and the lovely moist wet clam on camera. It was the best when we met and I slammed that warm wet tight puss that had been craving my man meat for months.

This is how I met my current girlfriend. The best gift of all.

15. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i sent a birthday card and random canada themed dollar store stuff to Boogahbah quite a few years ago

i threw in some canadian coins hoping she would pass them to her kiddoes ...i just kind of assumed californians dont come across canadian coins often

i had to actually ask her if she got it after months with zero aknowledgement ...her answer was a simple yes...no thank you or nothing lol..i was kind of dissapointed in her actually but in the big picture who gives a shit anyway right?

16. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've received one gift from someone here; and won one prize from someone here.

17. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

more people should give things if its possible to do it !
    I gave away a TV with built in DVD player and freeview Just last week to someone I work with for her young Daughter
    It was hardly used and we had a clear out

I Know its not a Hip person but you guys ( mostly ) are so far away !!

18. morrow

morrow Visitor

Yes, I sent a couple of gifts to lolli and her son in America..

I received a gift from someone in Australia..

And I gave someone a pen :D

2 people like this.
  19. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Yeah, I like to give things away. I have had so many things given to me throughout my life that have really helped me out, I like to pay it forward

I have good news, you don't annoy me either so maybe one day

1 person likes this.
  20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I sent bumper stickers and pens that I made on vistaprint to somebody who liked the name of business I was creating. They said they'd slap those stickers all over their town. Not sure if they did, never really heard back. I know he got them, but that's it.