Skincare 2.0: What Skincare Tools Are Your Favorite?

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by abarambling, Jun 17, 2017.

1. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Dermawand, dermaroller, PMD, konjac sponge, kansa wand, etc. What is your pleasure?

I really enjoy a dermaroller. It hurts, but it really did wonders for my skin. I haven't dermarolled in years, though.

Konjac sponges are so fun to use, but since I have a Foreo Luna... I don't really get to use these. I've been wanting to buy the one from Ecotools', though. I kind of want a break from the Foreo Luna.

I also really enjoy dermaplanning. I know that's not a tool. But, still.

1 person likes this.
  2. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Out all of the threads I made tonight, please guys don't let this one die. I really want to know.

3. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Damn you, ALL!

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Exfoliating thing on a stick for the shower? :D
    And my bath tub. :)

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I have no clue what any of that stuff is lol

6. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

foreo luna play
    got it cheap, huuuge discount

I want clarisonic mia though.

7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i used to use a tungsten file on my feet...occasionally a belt sander

but now i have one of these grinder things and it works great

[​IMG]?

8. morrow

morrow Visitor

Exfoliating cloths on my face, ice cold water.. my skin is great.

9. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

I had a Clarisonic. I don't like it as much as I like the Foreo Luna.

10. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

It's because you're naturally beautiful, so you don't need all these skincare tools.

I've tried so many skincare tools over the years.

11. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

I can't! I just can't. I cannot get on with things likes that. My feet are too ticklish. So, I manually scrub them.

12. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I consume water and apple cider vinegar. And occasionally use a face mask from Sephora.

13. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Really, you prefer Foreo?

I mean I'm happy with it too, I just thought Clarisonic was the ultimate tool lol....based on reviews and all that.
    I'm sticking with Foreo for a while anyways.

Btw what cleansers do you use with Foreo?

14. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

I think the Clarisonic was such a big hit years ago because it was the first of its kind. But, since then... many brands have come out with sonic technology cleansing brushes. As long as it's sonic technology, not just a spinning brush.... I think you can get the same results with any tool that is like the Clarisonic or Foreo.

I simply like the Foreo more because I don't have to get replacement brush heads, the charging power last longer between uses, it's smaller, weighs less, and it has the anti-aging backing to it. Granted, I never use it. But, I figure I will start when I see my first wrinkle, or whatever.

You are going to hate my answer.

I use my homemade cleansers. And if I'm lazy and don't want to make anything, I just use Castile soap. The Dr Bronners one can get a little harsh. So, I often times just use Castile soap from wholesale websites. For example, Organic Creations. They're a wholesale website that makes ingredients. And their Castile soap is less lathering and more moisturizing, which is sometimes what I need.

I suck at giving recommendations because I make products, not buy them. But, I've heard great things about Pacifica, Osea (really popular on Youtube, but stupid expensive), Earthwise Beauty, Angel Face Botanicals (I have one of their books). If I wasn't so strict on making products... I would totally try these brands. I wish someone can buy me something from these brands as a gift. Lol! Anyways, I would recommend these brands, if you can get a hold of them outside of the States.

Sorry, I'm not more help.

15. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I don't use skincare tools, such as you have mentioned, but I do make my own cleanser from dr B and olive oil.