What Do You Do While Sleeping?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by abarambling, Jun 17, 2017.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

now that i think about it, my dentist thinks i grind my teeth.

1 person likes this.
  2. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

You sleep with your dentist?

1 person likes this.
  3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ if she let me, i would jump at the chance.

1 person likes this.
  4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I grind my teeth too.

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

not living with anyone other then myself, there's no one to tell my what my body is doing when my awarentess is off wandering around in parallel universes.

other people i've lived with have talked in their sleep, usually incohierently.
    snoring at various levels in volumne is fairly common.

that grinding teeth thing makes me wonder if maybe that's how i've lost so many of mine over the years without ever have a gum infection.

6. Amethyst87F

Amethyst87F JesF35

I don't really know. Except I've been told I snore sometimes.

7. Amethyst87F

Amethyst87F JesF35

oh, -- I also drool in different amounts sometimes because of a medication I'm on.

8. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I need white noise and a room as cold as a meat locker to sleep properly. Even then I still snore (which is a recent development).

But if the room is too warm and quiet, I'll toss and turn, kick blankets off of me, and generally act like an asshole all night.

I'm a finicky sleeper. If conditions aren't just right, it's not happening. Plus, I have intermittent insomnia. I'll go months sleeping great, followed by months of hardly sleeping at all

9. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

my exwife use to tell me that I talk in my sleep.. mostly about sheep eating my feet, or I'm looking for a spear/club because there's an antelope/moose/mammoth on the lawn and I'm hungry. overheating - negative 10 outside, she'd be under 6 blankets and two comforters, me - boxers, the sheet half kicked off, sweating and putting out a campfire level of warm(she said she'd cuddle up for warm, but i was too damp for that.) sleepwalking for colder places to sleep, and sometimes jerking off.

10. themnax

themnax Senior Member

wake up in a parallel universe, live there, get tired, go to sleep, and wake back up in this one.

far as i know, my body here doesn't to anything too weird while i'm gone.

but as i guess i already mentioned, living by myself, as long as it can never find the keys to walk outside naked, which is how i sleep, i'm not too worried.