Using Nair© On Your Scalp

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by tumbling.dice, Jun 17, 2017.

1. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Anyone ever try this? I'm trying to stay bald for the summer and have been shaving my head regularly, but my hair is unusually thick and I'm going through a lot of razors, about 2 every time I shave. And I cut the hell out of myself too...it ain't easy shaving a roughly spherical object with a straight razor. I thought about trying Nair™ but I'm not too familiar with this product.

2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I would really not recommend this. I know the one time I tried it on my legs it burned like crazy and it didnt really remove the hair

3. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I know a few guys that used it to remove their hair on their legs and it didn't work.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

it will work if you leave on proper.. do not shave your head prior it will burn you. wait least 3/4 days from shaving head. be sure it stays on your head for the full 15min, longer you can tolerate it.. it will begin to dry any longer than half hour. slightly massage with wet hands but dont reapply new stuff.

there also one made for head of men. look in mens section.. Ive used tons this when doing drag all over my body, never burned or unpleasant .other than smell.. I like the air can ones. its easier to apply. but 20$ each and takes two cans for me full body. i acid dipped in april .. my hair is mostly all back now. dont really do it for drag now. just get this gorilla off of me..

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

wouldnt one of these be better for a head ?

[​IMG]?

6. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I've tried...my hair is so coarse that it doesn't do any good.

7. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

No...I never tried this and it sounds asinine.

But hey...this thread reminds me of an old prank we pulled back in college track.

We'd put Nair in guys' jocks.

Or..better...this stuff they don't even make anymore. It was like Ben Gay or HEET! on steroids. It was called Atomic Balm. We'd put that in their jock straps sometimes.

Yep...we were all pretty much a bunch of frickin' geniuses!

LOL

Cheers.