I Feel Bad For Pedos On To Catch A Predator

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by unfocusedanakin, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

See, you did it again, "it's hard to believe it's because he wants control" and then next paragraph you talk about grooming is always a common theme. HE WAS GROOMIMG YOU! - what do you think would happen if you two had met up in real life? Either you or one of the other dozen women he was talking to online at the same time

Whether its you or the lady in the article, how do either of you know whether you would have ended up 'confused about your sexual orientation' if none of this had happened?
    Lots of girls, and guys for that matter experiment in their teens, 30,40,50% of the population are bi in one form or another. Whats that got to do with anything? People dont suddenly start getting turned on by the same sex from bad experiences with the opposite sex.....if you talk like that to the straighter end of the population, they will be like WTH

You are talking to this guy online, trying to rationalize it by saying he is good looking and has a small dick, thats why he should be with younger girls, its you as well as him thats doing the rationalizing. Most people prefer hairless? What is that? Trying telling that to women that get most hot and bothered by Hugh Jackman in a Wolverine pose, and all the hair that comes with that

Receptors in the brain that make her more prone to alcohol addiction or addiction itself compared to the average person, but apart from that no reason, apart from selfishness. All, most alcoholics were abused as kids, you know full well thats not true, yet you want it to be kind of true

How do you know it was a loving relationship? Because thats what she says? How do you know if the brother actually did attempt suicide, because she says? If he did, how do you know if that attempt had anything to do with his mother? Or the brother just goes along with what the sister says because she gets upset if he doesnt

The therapy wouldnt have started until she tried to become as normal as her new perfect boyfriend. How do you know this guy she is in a "perfect loving relationship" with didnt hook up with her in the first place because he knew she'd always be apologizing for it, thus he'd always be the one with all the power?

1 person likes this.
  2. lode

lode Banned

They'll have to join the Catholic priesthood.

3. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

I can't say I have any great sympathy for a guy who showed clear intent to try and seduce and have sex with a clearly underage kid.

That being said, airing a show like such as tcap certainly does pose a lot of practical and moral issues like:

A: Do shows like this increase people's sense of kiddie-fiddler-phobia/paranoia?
    B: Do shows like this actually make offender reform actually LESS likely, given that a guy who has both been convicted & and also publically named and shamed is probably never going to have a normal life again, which can lead to all kinds of issues?
    C: Do shows like this just increase vigilantism and mob mentally/'I'm pretty the 'odd' fella next door is probably a paedo' etc?

I have a pretty good idea what the answer to above questions ais but, until we a society come to some fairly rational conclusions about how best to tackle child-sex offenders the existence of such programs is going polarize many people.

4. I wonder if it's because they need to feel worthy of the purity and innocence of a child. But then ironically taking advantage of a child is exactly the kind of behavior that makes them so unworthy. It's completely fucked up I can tell you that much.

5. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I was just sharing why I think he was attracted to underaged girls. I wasn't trying to justify it. At the end of the day, as much as I sympathize... it doesn't mean I think it's okay. The whole point of me confessing on this thread of my encounter with this guy was to convey how bad I feel for not showing him any disapproval, not even when I talked about the abuse. I just talked about it as if it was a casual conversation.

-----

Yea, maybe he was grooming me. But, I doubt he would have done anything if we had met. Like I said I'm not a girl between the ages of 9-14.

-----

I don't know if the confusion about my sexual orientation comes from the sexual abuse, or not. But, I do know that most people by MY AGE know their sexual orientation, but I don't. And when that article was written that girl didn't know either, and she was in her 20s. There something to be said about that, I think. Why is it that most people who are abuse have no sex drive or an extreme version of one? And then you have people like me who are completely confused. Also, I don't know if people turn to same sex relations after being abused by the opposite sex. But, shows and movies really make it seem like that, especially for the woman. A woman gets abused by a man on a show or movie, and then she has a longterm relationship with a woman, even though she never showed any interest in women beforehand. It's a stupid stereotype, but I'm sure there is some truth to it.

This is a little off topic, but it seems like there are many bisexual women these days that love to fool around, experiment with, and even have longterm relationships with women, but in regards to having a family, and whatnot... they want all that with a man. I don't understand that. How can you decide before meeting the person... which sex you want to end up with for the rest of your life... if you're attracted to both sexes? Again, this is off topic.

-----

I don't want it to be true, that the mother got abused, herself. I'm just weighting the possibilities. I think most people aren't just evil, doing hurtful things because it gives them some sense of pleasure. A lot of people who hurt other people are doing such things because they have been hurt themselves. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't excuse anything. It doesn't justify it. I'm just weighting possibilities. Giving possible answers to questions like, "Why?"

I was in a relationship in which I was getting physically, emotionally, and sexually abused by my ex boyfriend. He would push me to the ground, punch me in the face, kick me in the back. He would tell me how my vagina was 'too loose' for him. He forced me to remove my piercings due to all the consistent bickering. He cheated on me several times, and as a result he would accuse me of cheating on him. Several times he left me outside in the cold for hours. Sometimes I would fight back during the beatings, and one time I gave him a really nasty bruise. Instead of covering it up like I did mine he actually showed it off, so that people can ask about it and he can tell them that I gave it to him. Another time he told my mom that I was abusing him. And because my mom always takes the side of men, due to having issues of her own... she scolded me, telling me that I should be ashamed of myself. By the way, due to her always taking the side of men... this is why the sexual abuse lasted as long as it did. She knew about it because I would get infections. But, she took the side of the man in this situation. Anyways, going back to my ex boyfriend, he twice got the police involved, and because he was so charming with other people... the police was applauding him for being with me, because according to my boyfriend I was mentally ill. He made everyone think that he was a great guy for being with me, and people would constantly tell him to break up with me. When I didn't want to have sex he would have sex with me, anyways. Once or twice I fought back, but most of the time... I just laid there... crying, until it was over. He would take most of my money. He never wanted to work. He would hit my dogs in order to hurt me. There is obiviously more. But, point is that... from this alone you would think this person is evil. But, he wasn't. He was just ill.

These people are ill... hurting.

-----

As for the last part of your post... I feel like you're asking these questions to make a villain out of the victim. You said it yourself that people sympathize with the predator, but they don't with the victim. A good example of this is my mom. She always sympathized with the people that hurt me, but not me... the victim. And it seems like you're doing the same thing.

I once told my ex boyfriend that I get screwed over everytime he cheats on me. And I told him that everytime he accused me of cheating or he hit me because of him thinking I was cheating... I was getting screwed over again. What he told me after I told him that... was that, that was just how it was suppose to be. And I kind of believe him. Because that's how it actually is. Victims get victimize over and over and over again. Not because they're asking for it. Not because they like or want to play the victim. Not because they did or said anything wrong. Not because they're putting themselves in situations in which they can get victimizes. It's because of people that blame and/or exploit an already human made victim. You don't know how many times someone, anyone has hurt me and then hurt me again as a result of the first hurt. You don't know how many times I've been wronged, and then told I was the one that did wrong.

That's not playing fair.