I Feel Bad For Pedos On To Catch A Predator

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by unfocusedanakin, Jun 15, 2017.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Obviously I do not support what they do. But the whole TV show is a sad portrait of American society and our criminal justice system.

It's all about public shaming the person and giving the people some sort of eye for an eye justice where the person suffers as much as possible. This is OK because he's a child predator so fuck him. They always have a few minutes of the host reading the sexting chat. Oh wow let's all enjoy what a perv this guy is. People have some sort of need to hear it because it's entertainment. They have police waiting outside yet they tell the person they are "free to go" just to get that golden TV moment of the person being tackled. They could easily have officers come up to the person when they are speaking to the TV host. They would never see it and they would be secure. But that does not make good TV. It's better to let him out in the open creating a more dangerous situation where they could run. I have even heard the host make smug comments when they do try to run.

Funny thing is many of those cases were thrown out in court because the TV cameras tainted it. It's harder to prove intent when you make a public spectacle of entrapping them. I wonder how the people who get off on that show would feel knowing it's their own vindictive need to watch that sets those men free.

Believe it or not many of those men (and women) feel shame for their feelings. They do not want to act on them but they have literally no support from anyone. It's not like admitting other problems you will be instantly shamed perhaps even assaulted or killed. I have noticed in other countries these people can support each other and there are efforts to help them along.

I have been accused of being a pedophile myself for making this argument. That must be the only reason I would be OK with this behavior. Well think what you want but as I said I do not support it I just empathize with the pain.

3 people like this.
  2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Best one was the dude they got twice in two days and the second time he showed up naked at a Mcdonalds.

1 person likes this.
  3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Yeah some people are definitely not interested in help. But I wonder if some of those guys who got as far as the TV show would have if they had some place to go. Like the drunk who has an AA meeting does not drink for example. Without that meeting he has no one to remind him of what he has to loose.

4. I guess I will be more willing to hear people with tendencies out in the future, but if they're looking for permission to have sex with kids they won't get it from me.

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

While I don’t in any way condone pedophilia the watchdog group Perverted-Justice claimed to be non-profit, yet spent tens of thousands of dollars they received from NBC
    on lavish parties, gifts, and vacations for members of their staff, and I doubt they honestly give a shit about sexually abused and exploited children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAvsWC3JJd8

Hotwater

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

I believe the hunters are pedos themselves..

7. abarambling

abarambling Banned

The show is crap. They don't care about the welfare of children and teenagers. They just care about the drama of it.

As for sympathy for people who are attracted to any underaged group, whether it's babies, children, prepubescents, or teenagers... I just don't understand why they can't simply live a life without sex. I know they're not asexual, and that is really the only sexual orientation that can go without sex, or any type of affection. But, other sexual orientations have gone without sex and other means of affection. So, why can't these people go without it? If we treat this as a sexual orientation, it's not only weird because they're attracted to individuals that society states you can't be attracted to, unless you're around the same age. It's not just that, that makes this sexual orientation weird. It's the uncontrollable need to want to have sex and be affectionate with these underaged individuals. No other sexual orientation is like that. Sure, each sexual orientation has its share of rapes, but still.

In saying that, I do think having a support system can help detect people who are like this, and maybe treat them. I don't know if they can be cured. Because like I said if we treat this like a sexual orientation, we all know that sexual orientations cannot be changed. We are born the way we are, and that's it. But, things can be treated, and I honestly do think you can live a fulfilling life without having sex and/or affection.

On another note, when I first came here I got to talking to this young man that was sexually attracted to girls between the ages of 9-14, if I remember correctly. He hadn't done anything yet with a girl. And he was under the age of 30, like 26 or so. We got to talking because I made a post in which I revealed that I was raped/sexually molested from the ages of 7-13. So, we got to talking because he basically wanted me to convince him that I was okay, and a willing participant during those sexual assaults. In other words, in his mind he actually thought he would find a girl that would be as sexually attracted to him as he is to her, and that would make it okay. Because I'm such a sympathizer... I never gave him a sense of disproval. I simply listened to him, and I shared my thoughts and feelings, without judgement. I even told him that during a time I examined my sexuality, to make sure I wasn't attracted to underaged individuals. You know how studies show that many people who are attracted to underaged individuals, are attracted to them because they, themselves were abused when underaged. That's why I took time to examine my sexuality. I wanted to make sure I wasn't one of those individuals. Thankfully, I'm not attracted to underaged individuals. I do get a little uncomfortable when I see teen girls running around in bikinis, but I think that's because of PTSD. In other words, I'm projecting my fear of sexual abuse onto them. I just automatically think of sexual abuse in different everyday situations, such as a baby running around with just diapers, preteen/teen girls in bikinis, etc. Anyways, I never gave him any sense of disapproval. And I feel bad about that. I wish I had told him how much it hurt. How much it still hurts. But, I didn't. I never do. I can tell someone with a straight face that I can ass fucked for over 6 years. I made it seem like it was okay. And I feel like if I told him how much it hurt, maybe that would have convinced him not to do what he was going to do. Long story short, I lost touch with him. I don't know where he is, or if he ever went through with it.

I suck. I'm always fucking a sympathizer, and that's what gets me in trouble.

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Something of a fallacy they are that way from similar in their childhood, comes from lazy psychologists just regurgitating what they read in college, or just in general the kind of thing people want to be true

Your little friend, you want to believe he was trying to justify his own reasoning as opposed to it being a lot more calculated and him saying what he thought was going to get a certain reaction from you

We should have the death penalty for these type of crimes because the truth is a lot more sinister.

If you think of it in terms of , oh well these people must have had something done to them when younger, as the majority do, then a certain amount of sympathy is garnered

But if you think of it in terms of a certain subset of guys ( and girls) that are just trying to create their own little pool of people that are later on going to be promiscuous , devalue themselves and thus easily dominated, and they never gave a shit about the effect that has on these peoples lives, well .......

But we all tend to do that in general, sympathize or ratiuonalize the criminals, more so that the victim

You here of a guy getting caught with a 9 year old girl, it makes the news, you hear about that, what you dont hear about is the previous couple dozen former childhood victims in their 30s and 40s he was treating like crap in the bedroom, not because he wants to believe they are willing participants, but because he knows they are the only type of people that will let his little ego dominate

Another thing most of us do, is we only really pay close attention to those around the same age, as YOU get older you will note more and more that there is a built up resentment within most guys for the female of the species, with manifests in different ways.....it will all start to look different later on

And there is the female version of that too. Youtube Liam Paynes first audition at 14 and watch Cheryl Cole very closely, it wont click inside his head for another ten years. Not saying there is anything wrong with a woman hooking up with a guy 10 years younger, but there is in that instance

9. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I don't.

Yeah it sucks to be them, sure. Having their names and faces broadcasted on national TV and all. But they know what they're doing. If they have a sexual attraction to young teens and children, and don't do anything to seek help about it before acting on their urges. Then they deserve to be caught and made an example out of.

One of my college classmates back in the day was caught in an online sting for attempted statutory rape when he went to a house hoping for it to be a 13 year old.

1 person likes this.
  10. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

they know the laws and make the wrong choice

fuck them

2 people like this.
  11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I don't feel sorry for people try to take a child's innocence. Ever

But I do agree there is something sick about the subject matter being so readily used for television entertainment.

2 people like this.
  12. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

That was my fear when I clicked on the post if I replied with anything but torture and kill them I would be assumed guilty myself.

I am lucky my only "perversion" is liking women's feet. How weird and feet are gross what's wrong with you !! I have no idea what's wrong with me but there is absolutely nothing I can do to make it go away. I like sexy adult female feet.

I guess I still feel bad for the pedos cause attraction to children must be a curse from hell, where else would it come from?, and they can't make it go away but inflicting a hell on an innocent kid that just evil.

I feel bad for them, the ones that don't act on it but have it but the current punishment of a real long shitty time getting abused in prison isn't even enough to protect kids from the ones who do.

I am curious if science has explanations for pedoness it but I don't want to start typing pedofilia serch terms into my computer and get on some NSA type perv surveillance list.

This TV show likely sends a message messing with kids will not be tolerated, I don't know I never saw it.

13. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I don't think foot worship is anything to worry about, unless you're doing it to strangers on the subway

14. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

Mm...never watched that show, or heard of it even, till now. But I do recall several years ago some show where a guy would be in the kitchen with a camera and theyd greet the baby raper as he came in the door. I think it was one of those old 90s TV News magazine shows like 20/20 or something.

I can't say I ever felt sorry for the pedos when they got nailed and shamed. But, yeah. as a male adult we cannot help but be wired in such a way as to sort of "feel" in a sort vicarious way (is that the right word?) how freaking embarrassed and shamed the dude must feel. I remember actually cringing at the thought. Man. I'd probably just have to go eat my Sig Saur after I made bail. LOL.

My favorite bit was when the guys would try and deny that they were there for sex with the 13 year old girl. And say, for example, they were just gonna warn her how dangerous it was to pick up older guys on the internet like that. Ouch.

15. abarambling

abarambling Banned

A theraprist once told me that I'm 'the type'. And what she meant by that was that I'm the type of person that people come to in order to dominate, and possibly victimize. She told me that not to hurt my feelings, even though it did. She told me because she said that's what we have to fix. So, maybe that's why he came to talk to me. Because my posts scream WEAK STUPID GIRL HERE! Granted, I'm an adult, so he didn't want me like that. But, still. Also, I think he liked my stories of the abuse.

By the way, I sympathize with the victim as well. I'm overall a sympathizer. That's just who I am.

If we treat this as a sexual orientation, why is this particular sexual orientation so calculating? Why do they have this uncontrollable need to be with someone that is underaged? You don't see other sexual orientations like that.

I don't know.

16. abarambling

abarambling Banned

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Thats the part I'm trying to get you to at least consider. That it may not be as much about sex or even underage as everyone wants to believe, that firstly its about ego, the only ones they are ever able to dominate over are children, too scared to try the same thing with an adult, get off on ruining peoples lives. That quote from the Dark Knight, "some men just want to watch the world burn". It feels strange using the c word in this context, but its the strongest name I can give them. Maybe they are just c***s that like to see people suffer so they feel more important than they are.

The ones like Jimmy Saville are just pigs with a little god complex, he went around molesting adult women as well, but that didnt make as much of an impact to the public, went around molesting young boys and girls because he knew they would end up more vulnerable as adults, didnt give a shit if it ruined their lives

Therapists and counselors are bound by a set of rules, if they try stick their neck out and dont go with convention, they get ostracized, then who will pay off their mortage?, but it sounds like this therapist you mentioned was trying to hint you in the right direction

There is only one type and there is only one cause is the simple easy answer everyone usually looks for.

By co-incidence, this story popped up on my news site this week:

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/i-was-sexually-abused-by-my-mother-and-i-need-to-talk-about-it/news-story/4ff1289b352146a6afc0bf9ee3b08268

Tread carefully because it may end up sounding like I'm excusing what the mother did, I am not, but you will notice in the story, the daughter didnt start having problems until she had basically been told by everyone else she was a victim and how she should feel ( and by the sounds of it that was also the case with her brother) at the time she was more concerned with her mother leaving for good. The mother in her own screwed up way thought the children needed to be sexualised early so they end up like her. This is the more "traditional" pathology people are used to believing.

But its not the same thing, there is more than one type

18. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I think she was having problems way before she was told that she was a 'victim'. It wasn't until her 20s when she finally was in a loving relationship, therefore opened up about her abuse to her boyfriend that she figured out she was abused. So, what are you saying... that people who are abused are only victims because that's a social contruct that mental health professionals have come up with?

I have heard of the pathology that men and woman that are sexually attracted to underaged individuals are this way because they want a sense of control. Maybe it's a major form of OCD, or something. But, I have also heard of the pathology that people are like this because of past abuse. How do we know the mother wasn't abused, herself? There is a reason why she was an alcoholic. Maybe it was abuse. But, again... that's just me sympathizing. I know, I'm an ass. The guy that I talked to didn't tell me anything about abuse. As far as I know he had and still had a pretty good life. He was quite narcissist, actually. He would tell me how good looking he was. I think that's why he liked underaged girls, because kids are beautiful. They have natural features that people have to get with makeup, such as a natural flush, batty eyelashes, etc. They're hairless, which most people prefer on both men and woman. They don't have things like acne, fat, etc. I also think he liked them because he told me he had a small penis. That's another reason why he was trying to convince himself that it was okay to have sexual relations with an underaged girl, because his penis was small. Basically, for him... no to the abuse explanation. But, from my conversations with the guy... it's hard to believe it's because he wants control.

I don't know.

Going back to the article, it's amazing how each story of abuse has certain aspects that are always the same, no matter the differences in events. For example, feeling happy that you're getting attention from the abuser, not realizing at the time of the abuse that it is indeed abuse, the GROOMING, omgosh... that is a calculated similarity in both child and adult abuse cases. For example, adult victims of domestic violence talk about how great the person was in the beginning, AKA during the time they were being groomed. There is just so many similarities... no matter how different the story is. It is so calculating. THEY KNOW, not just what they're doing, but who they can do it with, and how to do it.

The last thing that really got to me about this article was this.
    'I questioned my own sexuality for a long time. As a teenager, I found girls attractive. I was always attracted to men, but I associated pleasure with women. It’s so complicated'
    I don't know if this happens often in abuse cases. I know that the victim will either be really into sex or not at all. But, I don't know if this specifically happens. I'm still confused about my sexual orientation. I know for sure I'm not into animals or underaged individuals. That's all I know.

19. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i feel bad for people who get their moral values from watching television.
    and that goes for 99.999% of everything on there.

1 person likes this.
  20. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

You Nailed It......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.