Smokestack Lightnin' Chat

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Irminsul, Jun 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

More fun than a barrel full of monkeys!

1 person likes this.
  2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Seeing the stoners lounge reminded me that I left my pen in the car.

And it's almost a half a block away. Noooooooo.

3. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Nice ! Ready to shoot the moon [​IMG]?

1 person likes this.
  4. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Mmmmm moooooon.

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0wCPXpRoWQ

2 people like this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Now that I had a little nap...

So was like a World Series of poker event where venue in Munich had several rooms all with tables and we all put into groups and basically start playing. The first room was a race to 7 wins so once you got to seven wins you would move on rooms. And it went like this until we played down to the main room.

Now even if you didn't make it to another room you still weren't out it just meant you probably not going to win but it's all fun this one it was a relative cheap buy in and you just buy in to play a lot of pool against a lot of different people.

So my advantage was it was going to be a long drawn out event which did play into my favor.

When I got into that final room I still didn't know my score and I won my first game up there then my next and my next and thought that was good start. I could start to hear the murmurs. Then I played a guy I already knew was really good and he made two shots that I would have used to play, and he missed them as I would have. Hit way too hard and he let me control he game. I messed up positioning on the black but with a hard cut I drilled it in and I could start to hear other players talking about me. I knew they were talking about me but I didn't listen.

At this point I knew I was cueing straight and damn straight because everything I went for, sank. Cut shots, bank shots, spin shots... I was getting out of snookers coming off top rail with only 1/4 ball to see and still hitting it. A young male came over after one shot, stopped his game to ask me, rather tell me "how'd you even see the ball!" I was making length shots, when you wonder how am I going to get position on the next ball? I'd draw spin to the left off a rail you'd think was unrealistic to achieve but I was so straight and it's like I knew it already I knew how to do it I just had to do it, I needed to get the job done and i did.

I won 5 in a row and sat down. I won the next two and sat. I won the next two and that was it. 9 wins on the main room and I was pulling the balls up to rack another table and there was clapping and handshakes and Laura was there and after all said and done, 1300€ cash money!!

I have never felt that godly on a pool table everything worked. I slumped a few shots but I told myself stop it. When I'd won 4 in row I took a chance or two but they were % chances like if it didn't work I was safe.

Oh! And my banks from one side of table into corner pockets were astounding it's like I can literally see a dead straight line when I aim and when I see this line I do not miss. It is hard to explain but I just see a straight line and that line over 2 days has not faultered.

My breaks were perfect I think only a handful I didn't sink balls and once you win you stay on table so my 5 run game I just kept sinking balls 3-4 balls a break I found confidence to hit them hard and it was working so well everytime a ball went into the side. I couldn't script it any better.

When we got home after the long bus ride all day I just wanted to get home and shoot pool again. But I didn't. Need a rest. :) yeah just what a weekend a long arduous weekend but I've won a lot of respect now that was some fine competition I played against I'd never beaten these guys ever and now I've won this "she knows what she's doing" part, that's in their heads now I know it.

Oh and then to prove just how thoroughly on fire I was while I was sitting in the corner by myself after I won watching the rest play for second this white ball come hurling toward me and it bounce to my side and I throw out my left hand and bring in a awesome catch and people were clapping lol and asking if I really caught that. I was like out of left field or something. :rofl:

3 people like this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The 3:20 mark of this makes me lol because they all thought the same thing at the same time. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K84dAXpgmHA

1 person likes this.
  8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

My sister's dog is not even 2 and already getting arthritis. You can thank those pure breed genetics. I was dog sitting and I felt so bad for him in the summer heat. He lays the tile floor I guess because it's cooler. But it's like 72 inside and he still pants. He's a dog meant for cold mountains I suppose.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

There was a litter of GSD puppies that went up for sale about over a year or so ago that spend time at the Kennel Klub. Two dogs from the litter were showing signs of good potential as show dogs.

They went and had all their breeding surveys and scans and both dogs did not pass with one of the sister dogs being deemed unfit and need to be put down asap at just over a year. So sad. I think they're going with expensive surgery.

We aren't meant to say anything because they don't want word to get out that a sire has thrown bad pups.

I say name and shame so it doesn't happen to anyone else.

10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

it is a national holiday in camada today...the ferry will be mental so hopefully I cam avoid it.....

my friend who is up from mexico for the summer wants me to bring him to the reservation tomorrow morning so he can go shopping....gonna start planning a trip down there...ive never been anywhere so i'm excited....

I also have a fiend in Germany who just bought a hostel who is also very tempting to visit but icant afford Europe right now so the Europeans are all safe for the time being :)

wake and bake

1 person likes this.
  11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

OoOoOo a hostel ay. Rival business ;)now you know two ppl in the same area that do that. lol.

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Wondering how our own Gyro Gearloose is doing. Haven't seen him on here in awhile!

13. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

dude...you are the person I know in Germany :)... :)

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

sad how this board is centered on trump. its summer time. go outside, take a walk, get some air, drink some beer , smoke some weed, go swimming, go fishing, bike riding, kite flying, garden tending, grass cutting, mushroom tripping, star gazing, moon watching, cook out eating, board games,card playing, dart throwing, pool playing, dog walking. .

its going to be a long 3.5yr. better things to do in life than circle jerk over this dude. I mean this with all sincerity ..get a fucking life already. .

4 people like this.
  15. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Even if one would make a daily amount of 3 posts about Trump, with an average time of 15 minutes spend on one post (that's a lot but lets assume they're insightful and formulated with care ;)) one can still have an excellent life :)

1 person likes this.
  16. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

I don't see how HF is centered on Trump, many, many more sex oriented posts than any other topic.
    and why not discuss Trump? he certainly provides pretty good discussion fodder on a daily basis.
    politics has always been a major topic here, he is the pres, so why not discuss the idiot.

3 people like this.
  17. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

He's definitely a hot topic in the politcal section. But I agree he is going to be discussed. He gives us so much to work with. And if that somehow upsets his supports all that "you lost get over it" stuff. Well they need to get real and accept freedom of speech.

1 person likes this.
  18. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i just got in to take a rest after pulling 7 tires off rims and reinstalling 2 other ones ....and for the last 10 minutes when i glance at the tv its some fatass governor on the beach...all morning was cnn wrestling trump bullshit

the news just completely sucks its worse than dr phil and jerry springer now

1 person likes this.
  19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh. :D I didn't work that one out at all. Well maybe a little bit I was thinking. I don't know. :D

2 people like this.
  20. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

that gov Christie of new jersey sitting on a beach closed for the longweekend on account their budget didn't pass and the goobermint is hut down...so that fat tool decided its a good time to go enjoy the closed beach lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.