Smokestack Lightnin' Chat

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Irminsul, Jun 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deleted

deleted Visitor

this child leading the way is so cute.... Ive other vid clips but this one is the best..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUGbxhgN7f8

3 people like this.
  2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I don't drink at all... I'm secretly dead.

3 people like this.
  3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

We Wondered Where That Smell Was Coming From.....[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

from stick vet page. lmao..
    [​IMG]

3 people like this.
  5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

is your dad ok?..i havent seen your sister post much just wondering if shitty things are happening

2 people like this.
  6. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I'm not really sure what you're talking about.

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

8. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Dad is okay... for a 94 year old guy with dementia living on his own. Nerve wracking to say the least for us but he's so far been staying out of hospitals and stuff. (it is easy for him to get in trouble though, non health related trouble)

Thanks for asking.

7 people like this.
  9. deleted

deleted Visitor

my hg right now is taking me back to dead years 94/95. I was tempted to drive to mass show tomorrow overnight.. thankfully I got drunk instead... $$$$ burns holes in pocket.. not that ive $$$ but gold exchange put me back in a comfort fun blow zone .. slightly..

10. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i get the same feeling when i cash in my converter stash

1 person likes this.
  11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

there is no doubt about that

ftr I told you to text your boyfriend because you were being a bitch about the story about the dude who offed himself after his girlfriend texted him....then irminsul posted some tsshirts which I quoted and asked her how many shirts she has....your part of that post was underneath YOUR quote just like every other quote o this website....then you quoted my reply to irminsul and said you don't know what I am talking about....and then I said ''there is no doubt about that''

and now we are caught up.....fire away but please be gentle as I bruise easy....haha

this part of the post is not for you aoibye

hello tyrson it is good to see you

12. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I've been keeping up with that awful story...that evil bitch TOLD HIM to get back in the flippin car after he started running the carbon monoxide in there...called her to say he was re-thinking this!

To say I was THRILLED when they found her guilty of homicide doesn't begin to describe how I felt FOR ONCE the courts meted out justice. He was emotionally unstable, yes...but she kept on and on and on. The deal breaker for her vile, evil ass was when they got hold of the boy's phone and read her awful texts. THEN when the law got hold of her own phone and read those texts and saw where she had texted her friend "it was my fault he killed himself, Sam." yep, that was the clincher, I think.

I saw a picture of her on fb today. She is cute (and has a history of pushing or TRYING to push suicide on her boyfriends) but the look on her loathsome (but cute) face was priceless. There was NO and I'm talking NOT ANY remorse..it was an I am PISSED face. I'm almost delighted that bitch will get to spend some time in prison. Perhaps remorse will come to her in some type of fashion. lol

Since I'm such a nice ass Southern woman, I just gave you the basics of the story...she is/was cute...and a vile, evil bitch. She got convicted because rather than try even one single time to tell her boyfriend he shouldn't commit suicide, she encouraged it with all she had!

That bitch even told him his family would "get over him".

2 people like this.
  13. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EOD8w-3Tz4

1 person likes this.
  14. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

thats probably how id do it

simple hose in the window...out in the bush..somewhere quiet

1 person likes this.
  15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

there is no doubt about that

ftr I told you to text your boyfriend because you were being a bitch about the story about the dude who offed himself after his girlfriend texted him....then irminsul posted some tsshirts which I quoted and asked her how many shirts she has....your part of that post was underneath YOUR quote just like every other quote o this website....then you quoted my reply to irminsul and said you don't know what I am talking about....and then I said ''there is no doubt about that''

and now we are caught up.....fire away but please be gentle as I bruise easy....haha

this part of the post is not for you aoibye

hello tyrson it is good to see you

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

majubg up for the wastedness last night.. me drank a whole case of beer .. ate a 1.4 shrooms bu now and smoking memore weed than i jnow what to i=do with,,.. abd ny fingers ARe not fat...im just MOOC;y bronc;u ni y ni deu nucleic .. damingt nicely,m, yay,,

1 person likes this.
  17. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

but you know, Spaceman, I doubt seriously you would be so unsure of it you would stop and get out for fresh air and to call your girlfriend in the MIDDLE of it. smh poor stupid teenager...even smart teenagers are often still stupid with/in life. Such a waste.

If I were to do something like that, I'd go out the easy way - with pills...and I'd do it when I'm old(er) so that my son would not be burdened with my ass. That is the damn worse thing I can think of to put someone you love through - to watch you go downhill physically, emotionally, etc. until someone else is wiping your butt and telling you when to chew. Damn if I'll put my boy through that shit. But then my ship might come in and I'll check into one of those assisted living places and they can wipe my ass, etc etc lol

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

dis 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggeab0lKz2c&list=RD-EOD8w-3Tz4

19. abarambling

abarambling Banned

You typed my username wrong.

20. fundoo

fundoo Members

:yikes:
    this is STILL going on?!! lol, I was reading this this morning...omg! I told myself I'd keep quiet, but oh man! lol :D

did not read a word except for the nice woman part. hehe

I almost never know any stories. Shit like that just depresses me. So, I hardly know what's going on in the world. I'm in my bubble. :daisy:

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.