Smokestack Lightnin' Chat

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Irminsul, Jun 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i also didn't ask rude either...i just asked....like am gona say please to a fucking suicide story...want me to beg? ffs

it is internet courtesy and it is a courtesy everyone in the stoners lounge does for each other......you know about because you read the story....what?...I don't deserve to form an opinion after reading it

go fuck your self...you are in my home...not the other way around......

shouldnt you be texting your boyfriend right about now haha

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

hey guys....what is your opinion on the kid who shot his mom?.....but only those who have already read the story at the time of my post can respond...all others obviously don't have an opinion because they still need to form one...so they can all fuck off

hows that for some smokestack lightning to start off our friendly chat thread

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

4. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I'm still not linking you to the story, because you're not asking nicely. Also, you don't know the story, so you don't have an opinion. Also, I'm not going to fuck myself because I'm not interested in masterbation. Nor am I going to text my boyfriend because I don't have one. I have been talking, seeing this one guy. But, I don't feel like texting him. I mean it's kind of late to. And I don't have my cellphone. I've been letting someone borrow it.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'll fuck you. :)
    Real hard baby.

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who snaps into a mood and goes off on a forum. :D that's what makes my self esteem sky rocket, watching someone else do what I done and then you don't have to feel bad anymore. :D

For a second there I may have even felt some remorse or even bad.. but not anymore cause y'all buncha cunts I reckon. :rofl: buncha fucken cunts!

:sifone:

I went to pub won some, lost some, laughed off some advice I was given and lol'd more when they said they had cue ball control and I didn't. :D was a real lol, gotta watch these ones that talk a lot and tell you how to play like, ain't no point telling me how to play if you can't already beat with how I play so you know what? Their tactic is to throw me off. I'm above that though. :D I don't play well in flats anyway. :D gotta wear some Etnies bros!

:sifone:

2 people like this.
  6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

don't you already have a hundred t shirts?....i have maybe 20 and i only wear half on a regular basis...

please tell me you ''got'' the insinuation?....I hate it when I insinuate and it flies over the persons head

i don't know you either but i sure as fuck am forming an opinion lol

7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

im fairly certain she's more into skyping and not into texting

1 person likes this.
  8. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm a rotary dialer, from way back.

1 person likes this.
  9. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

service here was rotary up until a few years ago they switched everyone to tone

i know a guy who gets super cheap phone service because his line is still classified as a party line from the old days ...this guy is in his nineties

1 person likes this.
  10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

we had a party line at the cottage for a few years until they changed over....we had our own ring....sometimes I would go to make a call and my neighbor was on the line......3 or 4 cottages shared 1 line...

it is super windy here today....and raining off and on with sun in between

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5NlkhoqujI

1 person likes this.
  12. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

there have been server changes, and i dont always post much, but damnit this is my house too and i first joined in 2003. im getting internet-old. i have reached "get offa my lawn!" status.

1 person likes this.
  13. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

This has great vertical lift. The musicians look like little holograms.

1 person likes this.
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ah well I'm new school and y'all gotta deal with my breed on the forums. ;) and if ya can't deal with my breed of new school, ya gotta hit the text books folks and start studying. :D

1 person likes this.
  15. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

fucking research group lookin for males who drink whiskey.
    bitch, ill have it neat, no chaser. im not a fan of the real peaty stuff.
    oh, but i have a vagina, so i cant POSSIBLY have an opinion on whiskey.

fuck you, ill drink you under the devil's table. and laugh. and then also nap. unless its tequila. if its tequila theres addendum, somebodys gonna have to get naked....
    (ps- its me!)

5 people like this.
  16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

On Mardi Gras day the Mittenwald kid awoke up in a puddle of her own worst fears, haunted by the ghost of vague remembrance and no coil foiled beast she could name. So the kid summoned Lucifer himself for those most disgrievously discourteous and charged and submits forth with a tone at the crossroads celebrated in song, c’mon.

Up jumped the Devil in the middle of the thoroughfare ”who dares to utters my most secret name, my Lady”. But the kid yielded not so much as an inch to uncertainty and steadfast she re-joined to any mankind. “Oh Loki, Satan, Mephistopheles and Hell Above, or by any name you ain’t nothing like a rose” Then she guarded her loins and for the ensuing onslaught but the Devil only shrugged and the kid shouted when he hissed.. “Hey Hey Hey Hey “

“Wait just one God-Damn minute” The kid cried form the Cumberland “You never mentioned nothing about no kind of note, just sign here you said it’s just a soul I’ll never miss it, I ain’t set foot in a church since I was a little young thang. Reckoned I was headed straight to hell by the highway no matter how long or how hard I prayed so I may as well just learn how to make this guitar talk, somebody said old Steve Earle came over this way..” and the Devil say “Hey Hey Hey Hey”

And the monster raised himself to the fullness of his stature! Black wings eclipsing a saddened Germanic moon “Behold Behemoth, the trampler of infidels he who sweeps away nations with the whip of his tail. Hades, Agrippa, Faustus, Paganini, toil and long is the tale of my trait, question not the iron clad bond of my surety set down here in blood by your very own hand!”

And the Mittenwald kid cast an eye, on the list where her mark was indeed clearly inscribed and she fell to her knees but it was too late to pray and with her very last breath she would say.. “Hey Hey Hey Hey, the balance comes back to us someday.. Hey Hey Hey Hey”

1 person likes this.
  17. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I have like 3 beers a year or a Gin and Tonic when pressured for hard liquor. I'm secretly 90.

1 person likes this.
  18. deleted

deleted Visitor

19. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

helping neighbour today ...did some balljoints and sway bar bushings for him and he feeds me with hard root beer that tastes great but i almost passed out drinking it too fast its only 5% but it hits me like a ton of bricks for a few minutes when i chug it

i love the phillips brand root beer shnapps but its not available in my province anymore

1 person likes this.
  20. deleted

deleted Visitor

low apv beers like drinking water., but easy to pound and oh shit, Im buzzing..

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.