Bad Batch Warnings In Nyc

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by AskSasha, Jun 15, 2017.

1. AskSasha

AskSasha Members

I figured it'd make more sense to post these all under topic, rather than start a new one every time I get a new warning.

New bad batch alert:

Found in Washington Heights NYC on Wednesday, June 14. The brand is called "anonymous" and has partials that don't dissolve with cooking. It has already made several people that attend our center sick.

After injection, people are reporting symptoms similar to that of Cotton Fever: shaking, fever, chills, severe headache, nausea, vomiting.

[​IMG]

2. AskSasha

AskSasha Members

3. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

thank you for the info.
    harm reduction is priority.

4. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

In my area of the country, there has been a lot of publicity about "gray death"...which is supposedly a lethal combination of heroin, fentanyl, and (supposedly) an elephant tranquilizer. There are people that are dying from this...I don't understand why anybody would make this...there can't be much repeat business when it is said to affect people that just touch it...plus of course there is the death that is associated. smh

I know this isn't exactly what the OP is talking about, but it is lethal and is claimed to have heroin in it.

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I saw on the news today they seized a few lbs of grey death here this week being transported on 85!

Just crazy, I don't know if wicked people are mixing it with heroin to make more of a profit or if people are specifically seeking it out for the high. I read Georgia has reported several deaths from it. Just awful stuff, makes heroin look benign

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

That's the thing with opiates. Killing someone is good word of mouth it means the dealer has good stuff. And the average user with a tolerance thinks they can handle it. :wall:

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

The elephant tranquilizer purported in some batches is carfentanil, which is surreal and scary. I read about the stuff several years ago and I would have never thought it'd be mixed into street drugs. To get an idea of it's potency, fentanyl is 100 times more potent than morphine, and this stuff is 100 times more potent than fentanyl.

Perhaps I don't really have the mindset or opioid experience to understand why even mixing fentanyl with heroin makes much sense, but mixing carfentanil on top of that seems like a whole nother level of stupid, like it seems almost counter productive to a dealer. The stuff is active in humans at 1 microgram, which is like smaller than a grain of sand, so it's not as if the stuff is going to add weight to the product to make their heroin go further, there is a significant risk of killing off business, so I don't follow what the potential upsides to mixing this with heroin are?

To get a visualization of how potent these drugs are, Here are potentially LETHAL doses of these opioids.

[​IMG]?

8. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

^^^
    that's some scary shit there.

9. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I never understood the concept behind providing shit quality drugs that were bad enough to kill your customers. It makes it so they'll never buy from you ever again.

1 person likes this.
  10. AskSasha

AskSasha Members

I've heard about that as well in other regions. Totally freaky, and makes zero sense. Honestly I wonder if it's what they say it is sometimes... I mean, historically, the vast majority of opioid-related deaths are primarily caused by combining with another sedative like alcohol. It still baffles me that we are seeing so much fentanyl around here. Not only is it inhumane, but damn, it's a dumb business move. Can't see how the appeal of promoting potency is worth the risk of killing off your clientele.

1 person likes this.
  11. AskSasha

AskSasha Members

Two bags were identified to have fentanyl in Washington Heights, NY on Monday August 7th. One is "Green Diesel" brand and the other was in a plain white baggie (see below).

[​IMG]

Sorry I know the second description isn't too helpful :x but better to know it's out there!

12. AskSasha

AskSasha Members

The coca-cola stamp tested positive for fentanyl in NYC (Northern Manhattan/ Washington Hts) this morning (Friday, Sept 15th)

Full warning and picture linked below-- for some reason it won't directly insert!

https://imgur.com/0iUlD9V

13. AskSasha

AskSasha Members

This week's fentanyl alerts in North Manhattan/ Washington Heights NYC area--
    [​IMG]
    Please do not assume that these are the only fentanyl-laced bags in the area just because they are the only two posted with this alert-- the vast majority of the tests we conduct have positive fentanyl results!

14. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Wow, and all that I have to worry about is the quality of the tea bags that Jane bought at the corner shop. LOL.

15. AskSasha

AskSasha Members

Actually though, the quality control is absolutely terrible for heroin in uptown Manhattan. Definitely shows the importance of knowing your source and your dose!

16. AskSasha

AskSasha Members

This week's fentanyl alert for NYC--- light pink baggies (Washington Heights and Harlem)
    [​IMG]

There have been at least 4 reported ODs this week linked to this batch; one of the major factors at play appear to be that the bags are poorly mixed/ dosed (again). It should also be mentioned that the adverse reactions reported don't really coincide with fentanyl, which means there's likely another bad cut present.