Finally Plugged In (Sort Of)

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by hahaha04, Jun 15, 2017.

1. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

So not in here much but decided to take a look as trouble sleeping. Recently on every of my closest friends discovered that here in LA his neighbor in his apartment building has lots of bomb L. I got a few hits in paper for myself one WoW, and 3 with a cherub on them. Layer I got 6 more from vial at 150ug drop allegedly.

4 were for friends in SD and I have my cherubs and 2 Altoids waiting to go. Right time and place etc. he also has other similar goodies.

After over 2 years now of giving up heroin, cocaine, meth all pills, basically everything except MMJ and a beer here and there as well as tripping eh time is right.

Last time I tripped was at a wonderful beach near a place called Pismo in central Cali with some close friends we had 4acodmt and 5-HO-met and mixed normal sized doses together and had incredible experience being alone with couple friends and our own tents ina deserted beach throughout evening night and morning.

Anyway feels good to st least have a few tabs of bomb tried and true L around. It finds you as they say, I got the first batch the paper 3 days before a dead and company show at Hollywood Bowl! I didn't dose for reasons not relevant here but wondering how long and what tips people have for meeting the right kind of heads?

Also I'll post some pics later of the goodness.

fluke likes this.