Virginia Shooting

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by morrow, Jun 14, 2017.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

^ Just in case I'm one of the members you're referring to. I'm not gonna fuss because the story tells itself and I need not repeat anything.

I do agree that psychosis in general has no bias in politics. But when one side of the argument rewrites Shakespeare's Julius Cesar to stage a stabbing of Trump, while they get a rodeo clown fired for impersonating Obama. They have their own standards to live up to. I vividly remember the gun control threads and the pray for senator giffords thread on here. And they way they said it was Sarah palin's fault for her map icons that prompted the shooter.

But if you ask me, no I don't actually believe Bernie, MSNBC, Antifa, or his political ideology was the thing that prompted him to attempt murder. His wife said she saw no signs of her husband of potentially doing anything like this.

I wanna know what pills his psychiatrist put him on.

1 person likes this.
  2. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

The media, and especially political commentators have been stirring shit up for years. It was only a matter of time until something like this happened. I think we're headed for real trouble in this country, the likes of which we haven't seen since the 60's.

1 person likes this.
  3. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Just guessing here, but Id imagine that the State of Illinois has gun laws which are more restrictive than most.

Then there is always the question: Was the firearm legally purchased?

4. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

In Chicago maybe. It's really not that restrictive in the rest of the state, as long as you're not a convicted felon or have documented mental health issues. There is obviously a lot of gun violence in Chicago, but I'm guessing a lot of those guns, if not most come from elsewhere.