How Can You Tell If A Woman's Large Breasts Are Real?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by abarambling, Jun 11, 2017.

1. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Exactly. Plastic surgery for health reasons is not the same as plastic surgery because you want to change something you were born with. Granted, I'm not against plastic surgery to change something you were born with. I think that plastic surgery is a way to take control of your body and your life.

2 people like this.
  2. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I think breasts are super sexy and I'm not even into women, (I don't think lol)

3. Candybuttons

The second pic looks like real ones because they are bouncing...

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

This one provides indisputable evidence of implants since the snake died shortly after from Silicone poisoning ....lol...

[​IMG]

Hotwater

5. Candybuttons

OMFG! ^^^^^

6. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Aw, poor snake. The bitch killed it.

7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well its all eye of the beholder of course, but yes, i mean, if they're drooping down around the knees because they're so massive, yes i'm sorry, but i do find that ugly.
    now i'm not criticizing anyone because of their body, whatever its proportions, we don't after all, get to choose our genetic makeup, among other things,
    but from a purely aesthetic perspective, and for me, aesthetics is a major aspect of eros, among other things, yup.
    there are lots of things smaller is better; houses, trains, and sometimes its not a matter of size over all but of specific geometries as well as proportions.

8. abarambling

abarambling Banned

That's a bad example, because most women's breasts don't sag that much. Also, that's a common misconception to think that small breasts don't sag. They sag as well.

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

time and gravity are what they are. gravity works on mass though. and yes, as we get older, male or female, everything sags as time goes on.
    that's the attraction of 'under age' too. that everything hasn't started sagging as much yet.

i know about newton and the cannon ball and the feather, but that was because the difference between them was so miniscule compared to the mass of the earth.
    but with living organisms, growth patterns, are also affected by mass, not just mass statically.

still eye of the beholder i guess.

10. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Did you just admit that you're attracted to underaged individuals?