How Can You Tell If A Woman's Large Breasts Are Real?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by abarambling, Jun 11, 2017.

1. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I read somewhere that one way to know is by looking at their arm size. So, if a woman's arms are thick and she has large breasts, that means her large breasts are real. If her arms are thin and she has large breasts, that means they're fake. And what I mean by thick is not like fatty thick, where she has sumo wrestler looking arms. They're just thicker than little girl looking arms.

It makes sense, because whenever I see a woman that is large breasted she normally has thick arms as well. Also, my arms are thick and I'm large breasted.

I don't like my arms. Nor my breasts.

I don't know. I'm just thinking about breasts right now, Late night thinking.

2 people like this.
  2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Squeeze them?

Honka Honka

3 people like this.
  3. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I'm being serious. But, if you really want me to ask, how can squeezing them allow someone to know whether or not the large breasts are real or implants?

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

REAL
    ?[​IMG]

FAKE
    [​IMG]

5. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Ask them

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I was just about to say, before I saw hotwaters post under yours, that you know you are just going to encourage the guys to post boob pics in this thread

Alas,,,,,

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Anyway, carry around a horn like, was it chico marx? and squeeze their boobs whilst sounding the horn

No, you wont get a serious reply to this question here on hip forums

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If the nipple points upwards I think good indications they are fake? :unsure:

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Marty Feldman was married to a wife that had fake boobs whose nipples pointed in different directions

[​IMG]

10. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Since I Had A Large Melanoma Removed From Just Below My Right "Man Boob" My Right Boob

Sits About 3cm's Below The Left One........And Just for The Record......They Are Not Fake...... :D

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Real or fake?

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  12. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

if they have scars underneath when you lift them up they are probably purchased...however if you can see them, they are real.

1 person likes this.
  13. morrow

morrow Visitor

Softer, so don't sit so high, like they are jelly moulds sitting under the skin.

I would love a boob job..

Give it to my sister :D

14. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

It's never crossed my mind to think about it but, as the gorilla says, nothing beats a feel,

15. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

to make them bigger? to make them firmer? Can't imagine anyone turning down a relationship with a sweet woman because of some perceived breast inadequacy

16. morrow

morrow Visitor

My sister had larger boobs from an early age.. I was always jelouse she would flaunt them in front of me.. now, after children etc, her boobs are like deflated balloons, where as mine.. are now quite good for my age.. she often says .. that's so not fair! Which makes me laugh. But if I could, I'd have her a boob job, cos I wouldn't like her boobs now..

1 person likes this.
  17. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

No support required, when they lay on their back the breasts do not flop naturally to the sides. The area between the two breast forms a shape of an hour glass, when they are put in they are squished together, rather than the natural gap between. Natural breasts are fuller on the bottom and fake ones have the saline evenly distribute on the top and bottom, Breasts are naturally tear drop shaped, not like two round melons,

You can also hear the saline swooshing around in them. My ex had them and when we were alone and things were quite I heard the swooshing.

When she was riding me I heard it too.

18. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

^^^i would get a refund if i was her. i work with silicone every day and it is as likely to make a swooshing sound as marshmallow fluff is.

19. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

It was a saline, not silicone. Def heard the swishing, They could be filled more when she got them if she wanted them To be larger or smaller. There was a filling valve one the side

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  20. morrow

morrow Visitor

Think he said saline, I've heard that can happen too, if they are not pumped to the max..